Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball NOT happening in Paris this year

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Nevermind997

She needs to info fans fast... Or at least someone from her team has to... Also, I don't think the tour will happen if half of the tour gets canceled/postponed 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic

Wait so is Boston happening or not? I have a ticket but don’t know if I should book the flight from Texas or not.

LastNight

If one to two dates of a six date tour aren't happening then none of them will be. It's just easier to postpone the whole thing than trying to put a stadium tour together in 6 weeks for only 4 dates and then wait and see what happens with the others. Hopefully the whole show gets pushed back to September and they have time to plan and execute everything properly, rather than scrambling to put something together for 6 weeks time that might not even go ahead or could be cancelled at the last minute because of some new variant or something.

G U C C I
10 minutes ago, LastNight said:

If one to two dates of a six date tour aren't happening then none of them will be. It's just easier to postpone the whole thing than trying to put a stadium tour together in 6 weeks for only 4 dates and then wait and see what happens with the others. Hopefully the whole show gets pushed back to September and they have time to plan and execute everything properly, rather than scrambling to put something together for 6 weeks time that might not even go ahead or could be cancelled at the last minute because of some new variant or something.

Venice Film Festival in at the beginning of September and after that it will be a massive PR roll out for House of Gucci she will be committed to and then hopefully be booked for all of awards season through march of 2022. The fact that they haven't told the fans anything yet is kind of rude at this point. I have a ticket to Boston and a flight already paid for that is non refundable. I've cancelled my hotel and been refunded but at this point I just want what money I paid for the ticket back. There is no way her label or team or whoever funds this tour to make the profit margin they need with at 2 of only 6 shows cancelled. 

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Why can't they do it now, though :triggered:

I can't get the money for the flight back so I at least want the ticket money back, miss Gaga :dom:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ConnorFilm
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

We need an answer sooner than that. I really want to go to the New Jersey date but I’m not about to buy tickets until I get more concrete information from her team.  

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

We need an answer sooner than that. I really want to go to the New Jersey date but I’m not about to buy tickets until I get more concrete information from her team.  

same here for london 

Juanlittlem
16 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It was less than a month before. First show was 24th July.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Nevermind997

Does Gaga's team think that fans just randomly teleport to the location the concert is held... There is the month of planning that happens for some people... Some people need to book flights, hotel rooms... That is additional money that people don't want to waste. 

Tinnitus15
11 minutes ago, Nevermind997 said:

Does Gaga's team think that fans just randomly teleport to the location the concert is held... There is the month of planning that happens for some people... Some people need to book flights, hotel rooms... That is additional money that people don't want to waste. 

Same if I purchase a London ticket my flight is like 300€(3 hour flight),hotel I don’t want to spend last minute :messga:

OMonster

The way Gaga's team have handled this is unforgivable and permanently tarnished my view of them. I will NEVER buy Gaga merch again, including physical copies of music. I love her but she is part of a system that is relentlessly exploitive. I know it's part of the game but look at Taylor Swift. Her team handles things very, very differently. 

subtext / fantasy

Nevermind997
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same if I purchase a London ticket my flight is like 300€(3 hour flight),hotel I don’t want to spend last minute :messga:

I totally understand you... That's why I don't like to travel for concerts... Because if the concert is canceled I will get my ticker money back, but hotel and flight money most probably not... And that's a big waste 

Lanadelduck
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

USA stans are wining tbh,pretty much all the dates have been confirmed that are happening with full capacity :noparty:

receipts??

Archived