• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dutch

• DesertWolf

• kvnrp

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Eurovision Song Contest 2022, which will be held in Turin, Italy! Semi-Final 1: 10th of May Semi-Final 2: 12th of May Grand Final: 14th of May Confirmed countri

The Netherlands was a great host, we have to stan.

Hello new thread that will lay dead for the next few months of after-Eurovision depression

Juanlittlem
23 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Fun Fact about Spain, Brequette, who already tried to represent the country twice before most memorably in 2014 when she tied Ruth Lorenzo in the spanish national selection, was one of the entrants that served as replacements for Benidorm Fest in case one of the top 14 entries decided to quit early.
Also Javiera Mena was in the replacement list but as Niña Polaca decided to withdraw, she took their spot...

Dunno why Niña Polaca was then chosen to perform as an interval act tho, they could have done the same thing for Luna Ki I guess 

Niña Polaca didn't withdraw, she was "disqualified" 'cause she released the song in August 27th and RTVE asked for it to be released 1st of september max.

DesertWolf
24 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Niña Polaca didn't withdraw, she was "disqualified" 'cause she released the song in August 27th and RTVE asked for it to be released 1st of september max.

oh didn't see that part

Buried in my own deceptions XX
DesertWolf

International jury has chosen the entry for North Macedonia. Superman won televote and tied this one in points, but I guess the tie break rules were more favorable for this one:

Another case of 3rd placement in televote but winning thanks to juries :poot:

Edited by DesertWolf
Buried in my own deceptions XX
  • Like 1
Dutch

San Remo is taking way longer than it should. I don’t get why the euro fandom loves this show so much. :mark:

Dutch

Tonight, Israel and Italy will add their picks to the lineup. Besides that a whole lot of other stuff:

FKyhjkkX0AMqkOx?format=jpg&name=medium

• YAAAS 1
Dutch

I stan Mahmood and he will probably win with one of his weaker releases in his discography, but I will root for this queen.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic