💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Ivannn
7 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m gutted Sam didn’t win, it was the UK’s year to win and he deserved it. It’s the first time I’ve really got behind a UK act, he should be so proud for what he’s done after the terrible artists we’ve sent over the years. 

Sorry but no…. Average song and did not deserve the hype or praise. Australia and Azerbaijan were better ( if we take that Type of song )

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
4 hours ago, Ivannn said:

Sorry but no…. Average song and did not deserve the hype or praise. Australia and Azerbaijan were better ( if we take that Type of song )

I'm not even being biased, sounds like you are. :river:

Ivannn
41 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm not even being biased, sounds like you are. :river:

I am not biased, have no connection with this countries I mentioned

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Ivannn said:

I am not biased, have no connection with this countries I mentioned

I live in Australia so I know Sheldon Riley from The Voice, he's a good performer but his performance felt really gimmicky and that song just isn't catchy at all especially for Eurovision. 

Okinawa
23 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Let's go! Who are you rooting for? :party:

My favorite was Finland!

I also liked France, Norway, Moldova and Serbia.

The feeling of Lithuania was also remarkable.

I think Ukraine's song was above average, actually I prefer that Ukraine has won because if it didn't, UK would have won. I think the UK song was so incredibly extremely basic- actually, it has been so damn basic and unspecial at all that I have already forgotten it 1 second after their performance was over. I have no memory at all anymore about the UK performance. I think Ukraine is an acceptable winner

and who was your favorite?

~We are Reel Cool~

Okinawa
18 hours ago, stevana229 said:

its a shame because Germany had A GREAT entry for 2020. Violent Thing is still saved on my Spotify. Germany could have done really well with a dance song like that 

no, that song was just as bad as all their other songs and very generic. If the ESC had been held in 2020, Germany would also have scored either last place or second-last place (0 - 9 points in total, not more)

~We are Reel Cool~

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, LoliLux said:

My favorite was Finland!

I also liked France, Norway, Moldova and Serbia.

The feeling of Lithuania was also remarkable.

I think Ukraine's song was above average, actually I prefer that Ukraine has won because if it didn't, UK would have won. I think the UK song was so incredibly extremely basic- actually, it has been so damn basic and unspecial at all that I have already forgotten it 1 second after their performance was over. I have no memory at all anymore about the UK performance. I think Ukraine is an acceptable winner

and who was your favorite?

I was rooting for Sweden and Serbia for the win, Norway, Spain and Greece for a Top 5.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ThisBitch

Spain was serving MPG vibes! Would love to hear more from Chanel, amazing dancer and good vocals.

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Spain was serving MPG vibes! Would love to hear more from Chanel, amazing dancer and good vocals.

She was recording songs on Miami last month and she's already finishing them, so let's hope she gets those released soon!

She has a performance with Eleni at some Greek Awards on June 22nd to perform Slo Mo together!

d4a18392112682532d4c1ffd9c577040b155e68c

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• 2 months later...
noa234

We already have our first artist announcement for 2023: Noa Kirel will represent Israel
she is the BIGGESET pop star in Israel in the last years.

SDF.jpg

• River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived