Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Dutch
17 minutes ago, AYURO said:

lol wut? Spaniards are the first ones to critizice their own song :cryga:

The Spaniards are the most delusional, toxic, problematic, aggressive, racist, sexist etc. fans out there I’m sorry.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

Ukraine already was a contender for the win before the war, so y’all can shut up too.

Mocchi
14 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Dying Laughing Pants GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

I feel like I'm the only spanish one hating on that song, I have my twitter timeline full of people from my country stanning the artist every 3 secs, it's so damn annoying... 

+ The singer is literally trending on Spanish twitter for the past 3 days or more XD

May I remember all the mess with Rigoberta? :ohwell:

And I have never seen a positive consensus since Rosa's Europe's Living a Celebration. Maybe you are talking about the festival stans, but people in general give a sh*t :billie:

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, AYURO said:

May I remember all the mess with Rigoberta? :ohwell:

And I have never seen a positive consensus since Rosa's Europe's Living a Celebration. Maybe you are talking about the festival stans, but people in general give a sh*t :billie:

pls I'm aware of the whole situation after the benifest, but that doesn't make any sense now and it doesn't exclude the fact that there's a big proportion of stans being toxic defending the entry like if there was no other option but to stan it, and if you say you don't like FlopMo they get on your neck like crazy. 

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

Mocchi
8 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

pls I'm aware of the whole situation after the benifest, but that doesn't make any sense now and it doesn't exclude the fact that there's a big proportion of stans being toxic defending the entry like if there was no other option but to stan it, and if you say you don't like FlopMo they get on your neck like crazy. 

That's the difference, you are talking about twitter stans. That's toxic by definition :billie:

Ororo Munroe
10 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

pls I'm aware of the whole situation after the benifest

what happened??

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

DesertWolf
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

what happened??

to sum up, we were close to a civil war after Rigo and Tanxugueiras were robbed cause of juries. :selena:

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

Ororo Munroe
Just now, DesertWolf said:

to sum up, we were close to a civil war after Rigo and Tanxugueiras were robbed cause of juries. :selena:

well, as you should, cause it was THE robbery. :grr:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

RepentingSinner

Plenty of songs i like this year. Spain for the win, others are Serbia, San Marino, Sweden, Ireland and Lithuania.

endeven

Well, If Rigoberta was spanish choice for Eurovision she would be my number 1 definetely. "Ay Mama" is on a diffrent level of conceptual artistic vision blended with convention and sense of humour. She just shaked and squeezed the milk out of the giant brest on a stage giving the women power right place in the global hierarchy. "Ay mama" is just a smart paratheatrical gender game changer. And Rigoberta Bandini was the one who topped Official Spanish Top 100 Chart. Slo mo is just an average player in the field. 

Juanlittlem
51 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

well, as you should, cause it was THE robbery. :grr:

Myriam did: the right thing :gaycat:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Fantina said:

Even though I am Serbian, I am trying to be non biased as possible when I say I am really proud with what we sent this year and wouldn't be surprised if we made it to a Top 10 spot. She is charismatic, the song is catchy, the performance is impactful. I wouldn't change a thing. I haven't listened to any songs yet but I see a lot of people getting hyped over Konstrakta ( even Conchita said that she is a possible winner??? :firega:) and are calling her this year's dark horse. 

She's in my top 4 for sure. She wasnt my cup of tea when I first heard it but I slowly started to love it, that chorus is so catchy and the visuals are interesting.

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, endeven said:

Well, If Rigoberta was spanish choice for Eurovision she would be my number 1 definetely. "Ay Mama" is on a diffrent level of conceptual artistic vision blended with convention and sense of humour. She just shaked and squeezed the milk out of the giant brest on a stage giving the women power right place in the global hierarchy. "Ay mama" is just a smart paratheatrical gender game changer. And Rigoberta Bandini was the one who topped Official Spanish Top 100 Chart. Slo mo is just an average player in the field. 

Rigoberta released the MV last week and also the demo of the song, called Ay Mama (Genesis), it's so different.

Bat
8 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Would it even be a good idea for Ukraine to host in 2023?…I mean, they already were struggling financially in 2017

They don't have to host, other countries are allowed to host as well (same situation if Australia wins)

• River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived