Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
23 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Fun Fact about Spain, Brequette, who already tried to represent the country twice before most memorably in 2014 when she tied Ruth Lorenzo in the spanish national selection, was one of the entrants that served as replacements for Benidorm Fest in case one of the top 14 entries decided to quit early.
Also Javiera Mena was in the replacement list but as Niña Polaca decided to withdraw, she took their spot...

Dunno why Niña Polaca was then chosen to perform as an interval act tho, they could have done the same thing for Luna Ki I guess 

Niña Polaca didn't withdraw, she was "disqualified" 'cause she released the song in August 27th and RTVE asked for it to be released 1st of september max.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

DesertWolf
24 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Niña Polaca didn't withdraw, she was "disqualified" 'cause she released the song in August 27th and RTVE asked for it to be released 1st of september max.

oh didn't see that part

DesertWolf

International jury has chosen the entry for North Macedonia. Superman won televote and tied this one in points, but I guess the tie break rules were more favorable for this one:

Another case of 3rd placement in televote but winning thanks to juries :poot:

I stan Mahmood and he will probably win with one of his weaker releases in his discography, but I will root for this queen.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived