Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf
Just now, Dutch said:

So I know the message behind Regoberta her song, but I don't see it doing well at Eurovision.

yeah me neither, but well, at least something different from Spain. I prefer Terra anyways, even if their performance didn't seem perfect to many :/ 

3 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

yeah me neither, but well, at least something different from Spain. I prefer Terra anyways, even if their performance didn't seem perfect to many :/ 

Yeah, they are my fave too tbh. But they will probably not win which is sad.

DesertWolf
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Yeah, they are my fave too tbh. But they will probably not win which is sad.

I still don't get why RTVE gives juries such an importance in every single national final we have... We already saw with the trash of Do It For Your Lover, that juries can be easily influenced to help some people to get to the ESC stage without hearing their entry and performance for real 

Juanlittlem

So Spain is Chanel vs Rigoberta. Tanxugueiras is winning televote for sure but juries will end them.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

DesertWolf
Just now, kvnrp said:

Just Spain things :flop:

Tbh happy about it, it was too much pressure to see my country doing good in odds, despite it being early. Like if you see a country getting so much attention and then flopping in esc it hurts, but if you know in first place no one cares about it and it flops, then you can laugh a bit about it. 

Ok, just found out Rigoberta could be representing Spain :tony:

The message, the beat and the choreo were simply pure love! I don't care if she is not gonna do well in Italy, at least that's refreshing for once! And since when Spain has done well in Eurovision? The 60s? :cryga:

Probably already posted but these songs of her are beyond this world

Juanlittlem
40 minutes ago, PutiKumi said:

Ok, just found out Rigoberta could be representint Spain :tony:

The message, the beat and the choreo was simply pure love! I don't care if she is not gonna do well in Italy, at least that's refreshing for once! And since when Spain has done well in Eurovision? The 60s? :cryga:

Probably already posted but these songs of her are beyond this world

I love her. I don't care if we end up last, she has a good performance and Im proud of it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

14 hours ago, DesertWolf said:

Tbh happy about it, it was too much pressure to see my country doing good in odds, despite it being early. Like if you see a country getting so much attention and then flopping in esc it hurts, but if you know in first place no one cares about it and it flops, then you can laugh a bit about it. 

Or listen to Dutch the next time. :river:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived