Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalyan is the guy with the pink hat and he’s cute. The flute guy from Go_A also used to be a part of his gang so we have to Stan. 

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

And Ukraine will officially send their runner-up:

Alina was my winner, but I love this song as well. Ukraine is still my number 1, but that is because of the quality of the songs so far, not Stefania being amazing.

Will Russia be banned from Eurovision? After all, ESC is all about European countries and their unity, and Putin is literally breaking that apart as we speak. Just imagine the booing if they somehow perform, it would be insufferable and the whole evening would be about hating Russia  

Juanlittlem
38 minutes ago, Josip said:

Alina was my winner, but I love this song as well. Ukraine is still my number 1, but that is because of the quality of the songs so far, not Stefania being amazing.

Will Russia be banned from Eurovision? After all, ESC is all about European countries and their unity, and Putin is literally breaking that apart as we speak. Just imagine the booing if they somehow perform, it would be insufferable and the whole evening would be about hating Russia  

I read Polina is going for Russia this year and I dont know how she does it but Russia is always involved in some sh*t when she's on Eurovision :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

41 minutes ago, Josip said:

Yeah. I feel the exact same. Alina was winner material to me and Stefania feels like a top 5/10 song.  

42 minutes ago, Josip said:

I mean 2014/15(?) was no different. I feel like they are still allowed to participate, but there will be a lot of booing, Ukrainian and rainbow flags, that’s for sure. Azerbaijan and Armenia are still allowed and so is Israel and let’s not act like those are unproblematic atm. Ofc I hate Russia with my whole heart, spirit and soul, so them getting disqualified would be a sweet dream to me. 

Bellatrix
On 2/19/2022 at 10:50 PM, Dutch said:

Linda didn’t make it omg? :air: 

Nope. It was her 8th time since 2005 so I guess people are getting tired of her.
Her old classics are great and she hasn't yet topped them imo.

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, Josip said:

Just imagine the booing if they somehow perform, it would be insufferable and the whole evening would be about hating Russia  

Unless they send a hot guy that makes the geys wet :ally:

I mean, it could be a coincidence but people booed hard on those twins and Polina and then stopped when Sergey came.

56 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I mean 2014/15(?) was no different. I feel like they are still allowed to participate, but there will be a lot of booing, Ukrainian and rainbow flags, that’s for sure. Azerbaijan and Armenia are still allowed and so is Israel and let’s not act like those are unproblematic atm. Ofc I hate Russia with my whole heart, spirit and soul, so them getting disqualified would be a sweet dream to me. 

True that. But it would be wise for them to pull out. Let's see what happens

16 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Unless they send a hot guy that makes the geys wet :ally:

I mean, it could be a coincidence but people booed hard on those twins and Polina and then stopped when Sergey came.

This is also true, they can send Alexej Vorobjov again, and I will be like yaaaas, let them participate

2398240c4ef6b5d0e33e0bcbfffd362f620d2f9a

3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Nope. It was her 8th time since 2005 so I guess people are getting tired of her.
Her old classics are great and she hasn't yet topped them imo.

Well, what can I expect from people that might send Anders to Eurovision? :billie:

The Melfest reviews for heat 4 sound very promising. Angelino is a favourite to win it all. Understandable with those eyes.

1a6f95e9-af41-4c38-bce7-a11d13bbb7a5.jpe

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived