Ghost Face

I want him to destroy me so badly. My type of guy! #Måneskin #DamianoDavid

Happy Dance GIF by HannahWitton

It's an honor.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisBitch

I can't wait for Eurovision 2022 in Italy! Thinking about being there next year! 

I also love the Måneskin song "I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE"

Nevermind997
33 minutes ago, Dutch said:

The Netherlands is already looking for songs. 

Song Contest Heart GIF by AVROTROS

After 0 points by televote they want to make sure that they will find something worth some points 

vpez

How the f is my country (Germany) qualified each year, when someone always decides to send the worst acts they could find? As if we wouldn't have some decent bands or artists in general that wouldn't be so awful to watch.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Pharamon

Ukraine and Finland were robbed 

but

I was also rooting for Norway but they flopped so bad :( 

Pharamon
2 minutes ago, vpez said:

How the f is my country (Germany) qualified each year, when someone always decides to send the worst acts they could find? As if we wouldn't have some decent bands or artists in general that wouldn't be so awful to watch.

Why does the UK get automatic entry to Eurovision?

In 1999, a rule change allowed the United Kingdom, along with France, Germany and Spain, to automatically qualify for the Eurovision Song Contest final (irrespective of their recent scores and without entering a semi-final), due to being the biggest financial contributors to the EBU.

Pharamon
On 5/23/2021 at 11:40 AM, Eido said:

Did we watch the same thing ? I mean there are too many things adding up : this video (already suspicious, especially with the person on his left being embarrased and gently kicking him), him touching his nose all the time, and then when he was questionned he seemed super high 

Can you not... In the press conference they literally said that one of the band members broke one of the glasses and it landed on the floor below the lead singer and thus why he looks down. BESIDES right after the entire show he took a voluntary drugtest cause the instigators and people with too much time in their hands were just creating dumb rumours. Needless to say, he was clean from any drug...only drunk from beer/champagne (whatever they drank).

Dutch
10 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Ukraine and Finland were robbed 

I wouldn't call top 10 with unique sounds in a strong year is robbed, but I get your point.

Pharamon
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I wouldn't call top 10 with unique sounds in a strong year is robbed, but I get your point.

Yeah, I was just rooting for them so hard, especially Ukraine.

Although I saw nothing unique in Malta per se...

HookerOnAChurch

We won Italy Won... eventually after 31 years we won with a great song! So proud of Måneskin 

Rocking Out Beavis And Butthead GIF

Ghost Face
16 hours ago, ThisBitch said:

I can't wait for Eurovision 2022 in Italy! Thinking about being there next year! 

I also love the Måneskin song "I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE"

I wanna be his slave 

Sit Up Flirt GIF by Strongher App

It's an honor.

TheSlash

Hello fellow sistrens :tony: . Let's go for another round of Germany failing miserably

tenor.gif?itemid=21573829

Ew, David!

Bellatrix

No less than seven cities have so far expressed their interest in hosting Eurovision:

Bologna
Milan
Naples
Pesaro
Reggio Emilia
Rome
Turin

Dutch
6 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Turin

That would be close to France and Switzerland, the whole top 3.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived