Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

DesertWolf
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Pls.

And people still claim there was no clear Jury corruption in there XD pls the delusion is real 

and this.... the Televote gap... 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

70% against 3%. LMAO. :air:

There are people that dare to say that these televote numbers can't be real, that it must have been a massive voting campaign from Galicia XD Terra is in the top 10 of our Spotify list, along with Ay Mamá, of course the vote makes sense. And they still defend the jury vote despite one of them clearly giving a worse position than to a music video xD Insane

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

There are people that dare to say that these televote numbers can't be real, that it must have been a massive voting campaign from Galicia XD Terra is in the top 10 of our Spotify list, along with Ay Mamá, of course the vote makes sense. And they still defend the jury vote despite one of them clearly giving a worse position than to a music video xD Insane

We all knew Terra was winning televote by A LOT. These juries votes for Terra are not that bad (minus that 2, Myriam Im looking at you :deadbanana:) but everyone saying international juries loved it is proved wrong. Yeah, one might've give them a 10 but another one gave it a maximum of 7.

But Im glad they posted this so we can all stop focusing on this and support our queen Chanel.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

10 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

But Im glad they posted this so we can all stop focusing on this and support our queen Chanel.

Lily Rabe Tell Me Your Secrets GIF by Amazon Prime Video

10 hours ago, DesertWolf said:

Is this the first time we both agree on Spain? :billie:

First time since we know each other probably yes. :billie:

In other Estonian news: Ott Lepland (Estonia 2012), Stig Rasta (Estonia 2015) and Elina Nechayeva (Estonia 2018) all broke it into the final of Eesti Laul. Some more literal than others. 

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Not them almost killing Elina.

It looked so good tho' :lmao:

1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

It looked so good tho' :lmao:

I mean I guess it was intended to be something like this, but I'm sure they didn't mean to let her free fall like Spains odds like that. :air:

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

I mean I guess it was intended to be something like this, but I'm sure they didn't mean to let her free fall like Spains odds like that. :air:

NOT THAT COMPARISON :deadbanana: Estonia giving Katniss in Mockingjay "what if they kill you?" "Well, make sure you got that on camera"

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived