Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf
Just now, Dutch said:

Spending so much money on the EBU yet no money for a national final. Maybe it's a good thing Spain will never win. :billie:

it sucks tbh, Sweden should take our spot in the big 5, maybe then we start to try harder :selena: BeniFest still looks cheap compared to Mello and others sadly, but well, step by step, maybe in 10 years we'll get a top 5 

DesertWolf
Just now, Dutch said:

I just know this boyband will win this semi. :cyanlights:

I dunno why they gave the backing vocalists got so much volume in their vocals, it makes it look like a group performance but in the end Rayden is a solo vocalist XD they should improve that tbh

1 minute ago, DesertWolf said:

it sucks tbh, Sweden should take our spot in the big 5, maybe then we start to try harder :selena: BeniFest still looks cheap compared to Mello and others sadly, but well, step by step, maybe in 10 years we'll get a top 5 

I mean, this is a huge step and at least looking better than the east Europe national shows. :billie:

Just now, DesertWolf said:

I dunno why they gave the backing vocalists got so much volume in their vocals, it makes it look like a group performance but in the end Rayden is a solo vocalist XD they should improve that tbh

I mean, he's the hottest one anyways so my eyes were on him nevertheless.

DesertWolf

Pls I hope juries scared Tanxugueiras on purpose in the semifinal so they would improve their performance and give them their highest ranks on the final on saturday :pray:

yup yup 

Him and the third one were cute. The second one was too yaaasss queen for me. The fourth, well...

Well another spanish indie interval act... :mark:

Can they bring back Ruth again?

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived