Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DesertWolf said:

Bulgaria flop? or hard flop?

The hardest flop ever. I feel embarrassed that this will be representing my country :fail: And wtf is that band name, what were they on? :rip:

Eskimo Callboy has applied for the German national final/selection with Pump It, which is getting some kind of hype :air:

Here's their application:

Sausagevision incoming

23 hours ago, Dutch said:

We will send S10 with a Dutch song!

S10 is one of my favourite Dutch artists. She is without a doubt one of the new talents in the music scene in the Netherlands, I’ve been a fan of her of 2019 and I’ve followed her music closely. I can definitely recommend Snowsniper to anyone which is interested in alternative rap music and I can recommend Vlinders to people which prefer alternative pop music. She’s also a big fan of LDR and covered her song Heroin several times at concerts. Now, I can remember when I saw S10 in Groningen with her first tour and she said on stage that she used to have severe stage fright, I also got her signature that day. Then, she performed at a museum and a bigger venue. To be honest, when I read the news that she’ll perform at the song festival, I can say that I was surprised because 2 years ago, she had this severe stage fright and now, she’s shining in such a beautiful way. I can’t wait to see her perform! 

majkl > kitsch

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, majkl said:

S10 is one of my favourite Dutch artists. She is without a doubt one of the new talents in the music scene in the Netherlands, I’ve been a fan of her of 2019 and I’ve followed her music closely. I can definitely recommend Snowsniper to anyone which is interested in alternative rap music and I can recommend Vlinders to people which prefer alternative pop music. She’s also a big fan of LDR and covered her song Heroin several times at concerts. Now, I can remember when I saw S10 in Groningen with her first tour and she said on stage that she used to have severe stage fright, I also got her signature that day. Then, she performed at a museum and a bigger venue. To be honest, when I read the news that she’ll perform at the song festival, I can say that I was surprised because 2 years ago, she had this severe stage fright and now, she’s shining in such a beautiful way. I can’t wait to see her perform! 

How do you pronounce her stage name? 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

18 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

How do you pronounce her stage name? 

Her real name is ‘Stien’ (and in Dutch, Tien means Ten), some people pronounce it like the Samsung phone but you can simply pronounce it as ‘Stien’

majkl > kitsch

Juanlittlem

Spain's Benidorm Fest participants have been announced.

Spain is rooting for Rigoberta, Tanxugueiras, Marta Sango and Luna Ki.

Ororo Munroe
36 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Spain's Benidorm Fest participants have been announced.

Spain is rooting for Rigoberta, Tanxugueiras, Marta Sango and Luna Ki.

omg yas go Rigoberta! :bradley:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Rooting for Marta Sango since I only know her and Rigoberta. :mark:

Luna Ki is like Bad Gyal, her most popular song is September (just in case you wanna hear something)

Javiera Mena's Culpa is already on Youtube and also Blanca Paloma's Secretos de Agua since it's part of a series on RTVE (that smells fishy tho')

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived