💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Justo

Didn't even know that the first rehearsals were today. :cryga: 

I'm not really that hyped about this year. I find most of the songs to be extremely boring, especially when you compare them to last year. But maybe I'm biased as a Dutch person since last year was our edition and I loved it so much. :ohwell:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Ma'am what is this?! Why do we get an episode to show nothing and promote only Ronela, that seems unfair for all the other contestants that rehearsed today. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Monsterish

I had high expectations for this year, but day one is over and the production... It really sucks :toofunny: Delegations don't deserve to deal with these technical issues :wtf: I hope RAI is able to solve them on time. 

Dutch
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Ma'am what is this?! Why do we get an episode to show nothing and promote only Ronela, that seems unfair for all the other contestants that rehearsed today. 

Not them even hiring the Dutch queen from last year for this. :air:

Dutch

Further more, the pictures of today were also from a Dutchy who did the pictures last year. :yennefer:

Monsterish
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

We just said, ha, f you RAI, we WILL give the fans what they want.

She's in my Top 3, so I don't mind if she ended up winning  :applause:

Dutch
40 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

She's in my Top 3, so I don't mind if she ended up winning  :applause:

I mean, from what I’ve read (and I agree) we did a great job hosting the contest last year, so that would be a win. And well, I don’t mind going again. :billie: S10 is my fave just like Duncan was so maybe it’s possible who knows?

Dutch

I’ll update today’s rehearsals soon. I’m just really done with this season already.

Juanlittlem
43 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I’ll update today’s rehearsals soon. I’m just really done with this season already.

Today's countries have already slayed yesterday's.

Austria might have a chance to qualify with that staging if her vocals are good.

Norway screams televote winner to me.

Armenia is qualifying for sure after seeing that staging.

Greece's looks amazing.

kvnrp

Is the broken sun actually a good thing :oprah:

Look at this we get new camera angles and all the lights look actually really nice being turned to 1000

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

Is the broken sun actually a good thing :oprah:

Look at this we get new camera angles and all the lights look actually really nice being turned to 1000

I hate the stage. Albania's shots are awful, the last one where you can see the other camera, the floor with that border, the triangle led screen while the rest between that and the sun is just floor :deadbanana:

Never let Italy win again please.

Juanlittlem

What's everyone's opinion on Austria? People saying she's gonna qualify and I can't see it. 

Her vocals are worse than Roxen's imo and she's not even moving as much as Roxen (and that's not hard). I can see juries demolishing her even if the televote ranks her 7-10.

• River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived