• Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Yes, that is a giant discobal. 🇸🇮

FRmD0T0XMAACh55?format=jpg&name=large

FRmD-u-XMAQXnGX?format=jpg&name=large

FRmEKqOXIAAr0jy?format=jpg&name=large

Imagine if Spain was represented by Rigo, her boob prop would have been 10 times bigger than that disco ball :bradley:

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, Dutch said:

They're really taking their time to update the rehearsals! 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Dutch

The way there is literally no hype… Yeah, such a great idea to have no press allowed to see the rehearsals and press conferences… to upload 5 secs of rehearsals on TikTok. I’m pissed.

Juanlittlem
Just now, Dutch said:

The way there is literally no hype… Yeah, such a great idea to have no press allowed to see the rehearsals and press conferences… to upload 5 secs of rehearsals on TikTok. I’m pissed.

It's so sad 'cause it's literally the first day of rehearsals and no one is excited. We've seen 40 seconds of their rehearsals (I think they said we would get 90 seconds); we only have those on Tik Tok (to get only 90k views and 10k likes on most of them) and we have no one in the press conference to ask what's wrong with the stage so here we are, believing rumours or trying to see what's right or what's wrong.

Cant wait for second rehearsals :noparty:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Dutch
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It's so sad 'cause it's literally the first day of rehearsals and no one is excited. We've seen 40 seconds of their rehearsals (I think they said we would get 90 seconds); we only have those on Tik Tok (to get only 90k views and 10k likes on most of them) and we have no one in the press conference to ask what's wrong with the stage so here we are, believing rumours or trying to see what's right or what's wrong.

Cant wait for second rehearsals :noparty:

They even got William pissed.

• River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived