Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
On 9/10/2021 at 4:59 PM, Dutch said:

And i oop.

Already?

Let's hope we pick someone good and likeable this year. Hooverphonic was great and all, but their front man is so insufferable.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

littlepotter
On 9/4/2021 at 8:42 PM, Bellatrix said:

Not a big shocker but following countries will not be coming back next year either:
Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Luxembourg, Monaco, Slovakia.

Could someone explain to my newb ass why not :duck: did they flop in the previous esc

chaeri pls

2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Could someone explain to my newb ass why not :duck: did they flop in the previous esc

Money.

Or in case of Belarus: Getting kicked out of the broadcaster group :vegas:

littlepotter
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

Money.

Oh, are they like the poorer countries in Europe? Luxembourg not so Luxe I guess :gum:

chaeri pls

TheSlash
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

As they should :applause:.

Spoiler

I'm sorry for the artists and the other people, but the country and its regime deserve no attention :excuseu: .

Ew, David!

TheSlash
Just now, littlepotter said:

Oh, are they like the poorer countries in Europe? Luxembourg not so Luxe I guess :gum:

Well, try to host an event millions of Europeans watch for just one week in a country that's barely the size of some European metropolitan areas :awkney:

Ew, David!

15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Monaco is rich and was active during the early days of Eurovision, until the 80s I think.
Luxembourg has one of the highest GDPs per capita in the world, won a couple of times in the past and participated until 95.

Monaco has less inhabitans than some Eurovision venues in the past are able to seat audience, soo :rip:

But your broadcaster having enough funds to participate is an entirely different thing. Israel struggled with hosting and they are not exactly poor either :rip:

PatrickMonster
On 9/4/2021 at 7:42 PM, Bellatrix said:

As you can tell, the host city was not announced as expected in August but it shouldn't be long now.
At least the long list of candidate cities has been narrowed down to five:
*Bologna
*Milan
*Pesaro
*Rimini
*Turin

Also, in 2021 pre-recorded backing vocals were introduced as an exception due Covid, but they will be allowed in 2022 as well

and which countries have confirmed participation so far? Here's an updated list:

Semi-Finalists:
Albania
Australia
Belgium
Bulgaria
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
Greece
Iceland
Israel
Latvia
Lithuania
Malta
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Romania
San Marino
Serbia
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine

Finalists:
France
Germany
Italy
Spain

Not a big shocker but following countries will not be coming back next year either:
Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Luxembourg, Monaco, Slovakia.

Ita not confirmed but my country, Hungary is like 0% of coming back until we have this homophobic government:rip:

23 minutes ago, Gabe said:

This is great!

Thank you :). My second song submission is a collab with an ex Eurovision winner. Will be able to give more details if the song makes Australia Decides top 10. 

3 hours ago, Glojuice said:

Thank you :). My second song submission is a collab with an ex Eurovision winner. Will be able to give more details if the song makes Australia Decides top 10. 

Please quote or @ me when you can! I'd love to be in the loop :)

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived