Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

kvnrp
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

No but it’s for real. People get messages they voted too late while they voted on time.

I doubt it change the winner tho

The lead is tight, but pretty clear tbh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch
4 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

I got this: Thank you for voting. Unfortunately the voting has not started yet. :poot: 

So it’s not valid.

Dutch
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I doubt it change the winner tho

The lead is tight, but pretty clear tbh

Malta winning the semi with 300+ points and now this? I rest my case.

3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Malta winning the semi with 300+ points and now this? I rest my case.

So I don't think we had a winning song, at all. But somehow we can never get the public being our song. I honestly don't think we can ever win. And the 300 points from the semi... Doesn't that include the jury? That's the only reason we do well. 

Dutch
1 minute ago, Sam Winchester said:

So I don't think we had a winning song, at all. But somehow we can never get the public being our song. I honestly don't think we can ever win. And the 300 points from the semi... Doesn't that include the jury? That's the only reason we do well. 

Malta was a clear televote favourite so flopping like this isn’t logic.

3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Malta was a clear televote favourite so flopping like this isn’t logic.

I dunno, I mean I'm very disappointed of course, we definitely deserved more than 47 pts (poor Destiny) but honestly I see a lot of hate for us (because of ads, desperation, buying swedish songs, there's always something). 

Anyway, NL did a wonderful job hosting, it was my favourite EV in years! You should be proud :)

Dutch
3 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

I dunno, I mean I'm very disappointed of course, we definitely deserved more than 47 pts (poor Destiny) but honestly I see a lot of hate for us (because of ads, desperation, buying swedish songs, there's always something). 

Anyway, NL did a wonderful job hosting, it was my favourite EV in years! You should be proud :)

I’m very proud, just mad I couldn’t vote. Malta got two votes, Lithuania got sum, and France many more. All not counted.

Dadru

Congrats Italy!! Can’t wait for next year! Any information on where it will be held? I guess Rome right?

YCHofficial
22 minutes ago, Dadru said:

Congrats Italy!! Can’t wait for next year! Any information on where it will be held? I guess Rome right?

Maybe Milan :enigma:

Bellatrix
22 minutes ago, Dadru said:

The host city hasn't been decided yet. Most likely there will be a bidding phase where interested cities get to place their bids. Usually it gets decided late summer.

IllusionLover

This time next year the Gaga perfoming at Eurovision rumors are gonna be stronger

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived