Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

The Netherlands is confirmed now as well and will be back for blood 2022 :vegas: 

They are opening up a song submission process where interested people can submit songs to [email protected]. Deadline 31st of August.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisBitch
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

The Netherlands is confirmed now as well and will be back for blood 2022 :vegas: 

They are opening up a song submission process where interested people can submit songs to songfestival@avrotros.nl. Deadline 31st of August.

I want a national song contest in the Netherlands!

Dutch
24 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

I want a national song contest in the Netherlands!

Please no. :air:

ThisBitch
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Please no. :air:

Why not? Works in Sweden (not anymore :billie:) France and Italy!

littlepotter

I've been wanting to get into a full Eurovision season so let me subscribe to this thread 

Is there somewhere I can read about the rules of how this contest works (wikipedia i guess?) I'm confused how there's already finalists :selena:

chaeri pls

Dutch
Just now, ThisBitch said:

Why not? Works in Sweden (not anymore :billie:) France and Italy!

Because we had 7 years of no qualifications to the final when we did those and when we decided to select internal we only missed the final 1 time, became second and first. :billie:

littlepotter
15 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Official statement. Sad this is the thing we’re talking about.

I thought drugs were legal in the Netherlands anyway :deadbanana:

chaeri pls

ThisBitch
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Because we had 7 years of no qualifications to the final when we did those and when we decided to select internal we only missed the final 1 time, became second and first. :billie:

No we didn't do those. They already selected crappy artists like the Toppers/3JS without us voting. They already selected the **** song that is sha-la-lie. And don't even talk about the 2012 mess, which was just one show.

I'm talking about something like melfest!

Dutch
18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I thought drugs were legal in the Netherlands anyway :deadbanana:

Not hard drugs and using it out in the open. :air:

Dutch
1 minute ago, ThisBitch said:

No we didn't do those. They already selected crappy artists like the Toppers/3JS without us voting. They already selected the **** song that is sha-la-lie. And don't even talk about the 2012 mess, which was just one show.

I'm talking about something like melfest!

I know but you know damn well that Anouk is way too proud to battle in a competition against Ilse and we will end up with Joan Franka 2.0

Bellatrix
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I've been wanting to get into a full Eurovision season so let me subscribe to this thread 

Is there somewhere I can read about the rules of how this contest works (wikipedia i guess?) I'm confused how there's already finalists :selena:

You can read about it on eurovision.tv :) 

https://eurovision.tv/about/how-it-works

The ones already clear for the final are France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom, known as "The Big 5" Their membership fee for the European Broadcasting Union are so high so they are encouraged with a direct ticket to the final no matter how they performed previous year.

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I know but you know damn well that Anouk is way too proud to battle in a competition against Ilse and we will end up with Joan Franka 2.0

Yeah I know that but artists like Duncan maybe? Anyway I hope we will end top 10 next year! See you in Italy 2022

Dutch
4 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Yeah I know that but artists like Duncan maybe? Anyway I hope we will end top 10 next year! See you in Italy 2022

Hmm. I like it how they do it now. They pick a song rather than the artist and everybody like Duncan is able to getting picked.

ThisBitch
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Hmm. I like it how they do it now. They pick a song rather than the artist and everybody like Duncan is able to getting picked.

Picking a song before the artist is the best thing! That's not what happened this year because of covid

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy - Russia banned
  • Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy
  • PartySick pinned this topic
  • River locked and unpinned this topic

Archived