Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: ARTPOP to be released 6/29/2013

tiffa

Featured Posts

potprincess

terry Richardson, i believe and tara

Oh, I haven't heard anything about that. Do you think they'd really give away insider information about that to fans though? I don't think it has been posted online because otherwise other people would be posting about it on the forums or would have mentioned it, right?

i was thinking about that too... maybe gaga will be in australia then... she said she'll be revisiting oceania the next year, but that doesn't suppose to mean she'll be touring, things change... june is far away, why the hell gaga would delay so much something especially when no one talks about her anymore, she needs to be successful again. the tour ends in march, i guess april is perfect.

People still talk about her... she's on a world tour, she hasn't disappeared...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

I remember that when people asked her about it, she laughed it off as a mistake since the actual date was 29/06/12 and lord do I hope it was a mistake!

hoeslay

I remember when "hooker on a church corner" was thought to be a song. :dies:

Love's stitches torn apart

Bleeding wounds within the heart

Regeneration its the start

When pop sucks the tits of art

:music:

Love's stitches torn apart

Bleeding wounds within the heart

Regeneration its the start

When pop sucks the tits of art

:music:

OMG! I love that. Did you make this?

misanthrope

Back when this happened during the summer I thought "no ****ing way she'd take that long to release it". But now I believe it....

I wouldn't be surprised. With Born This Way they said early 2011, and we got a May release. Also, that date can mean something else too.

Her career would soooo be over.... no one would even pay attention to her anymore, and I'd still be in a corner rocking back and forth, waiting for ARTPOP. #loser

I know right. She'd keep adding more verses to "Cake" until then. :haha:

I know right. She'd keep adding more verses to "Cake" until then. :haha:

:dies: That song would be the longest song in history... at least she'd break another record. :haha:

haha yeah :P

It was clever. I liked it.

toanythingtaboo

Surely the rumour is pretty easily dispelled considering she wouldn't know the exact date the album would be released a year in advance...?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived