RUMOR: ARTPOP to be released 6/29/2013

tiffa

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In time for Rihanna's 8th album :cry:

#Kweens

Jesus... she's on her 8th album? Honestly, she was good in 2005. Time to move your career....

I know right? That would've been interesting!

Yeah, it would have... but now we have Government Hooker... which slays.

I wonder where ALL of my reactions are. I KNOW I had to record them before Bloody Mary. :huh:

July 2nd is the closest Tuesday :)

I just think she was bombed off her ass and got her dates confused :P

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Flippy

Here for 2013 January release :nails: Nothing past that.

MTE

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Yeah, it would have... but now we have Government Hooker... which slays.

I wonder where ALL of my reactions are. I KNOW I had to record them before Bloody Mary. :huh:

Perhaps we'll get your reactions from Born This Way when ARTPOP is released... in 2029. :fan:

Perhaps we'll get your reactions from Born This Way when ARTPOP is released... in 2029. :fan:

Her career would soooo be over.... no one would even pay attention to her anymore, and I'd still be in a corner rocking back and forth, waiting for ARTPOP. #loser

Prince Andres

Ugh, I have this feeling that it's going to be released around the same time of the year Born This Way was released (late spring/early summer). I want this album as soon as possible.

it was confirmed that ARTPOP coming June 2013 was all about Film. remember she said there will be film any btwball. this is what it is all about :)

potprincess

I swear I have seen those photos before a long time ago before she announced ARTPOP without it saying ARTPOP and the date on it... Is it possible this is Photoshopped? If a fan actually had gotten that signed by Gaga it wouldn't just be posted now with ARTPOP and a 2013 date written on it! Come on...

ALSO, wasn't this posted date posted by Dot on Twitter?

it was confirmed that ARTPOP coming June 2013 was all about Film. remember she said there will be film any btwball. this is what it is all about :)

Confirmed where and by who?

Skeleton Guns

I'd say we'll get some information when she finishes the 2012 leg of the tour and around Christmas time. Well at least I hope

I swear I have seen those photos before a long time ago before she announced ARTPOP without it saying ARTPOP and the date on it... Is it possible this is Photoshopped? If a fan actually had gotten that signed by Gaga it wouldn't just be posted now with ARTPOP and a 2013 date written on it! Come on...

ALSO, wasn't this posted date posted by Dot on Twitter?

Confirmed where and by who?

terry Richardson, i believe and tara

i was thinking about that too... maybe gaga will be in australia then... she said she'll be revisiting oceania the next year, but that doesn't suppose to mean she'll be touring, things change... june is far away, why the hell gaga would delay so much something especially when no one talks about her anymore, she needs to be successful again. the tour ends in march, i guess april is perfect.

i was thinking about that too... maybe gaga will be in australia then... she said she'll be revisiting oceania the next year, but that doesn't suppose to mean she'll be touring, things change... june is far away, why the hell gaga would delay so much something especially when no one talks about her anymore, she needs to be successful again. the tour ends in march, i guess april is perfect.

But she's selling out stadiums and arenas around the world

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived