💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Born This Way top 15 on US iTunes (#14)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

First ARTPOP, now Born This Way, albums of 8 and 10 years old, when there is absolutely no promotion going on. The GP really loves Gaga and there's no denying it.

We stan a legend whose discography is cemented as music landmarks. :firega:

https://kworb.net/charts/aitunes/us.html

Anderson123

Chromatica Remix album with a special deluxe edition CD2: ARTPOP Act 2 and Born This Way B-Sides incoming. :tony:

androiduser
31 minutes ago, Bradley said:

when there is absolutely no promotion going on. The GP really loves Gaga and there's no denying it.

not to rain on your parade, but it's literally a few hundred copies that the mega fans are buying... itunes numbers are really low, and even #1 is nothing special nowadays.

HuffsAhoy
13 minutes ago, androiduser said:

not to rain on your parade, but it's literally a few hundred copies that the mega fans are buying... itunes numbers are really low, and even #1 is nothing special nowadays.

ERzkhZqWkAcFqRq.jpg

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Bradley
23 minutes ago, androiduser said:

well I guess that means only Lady Gaga has fans :firega: 

I mean , it is nice that we have that 10 extra copies sold but after ARTPOP situation I think it is better to put some extra effort to stream the album :) 

Living

Wow on iTunes in 2021! 

On a side note, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it…

Archived