💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA - Ancient Dreams (Live from the Desert) - June 12th

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

I was gonna buy tickets for tonight but it’s Valentine’s Day here and my husband would have killed me if I made him watch this show tonight lmao. I hope there’s a link tomorrow.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSuperfan1

I got my tickets for Sunday, 11am as I work 14 hour shifts on Saturday. Anyone see the concert tonight?

GagaSuperfan1
21 minutes ago, Bio said:

I was gonna buy tickets for tonight but it’s Valentine’s Day here and my husband would have killed me if I made him watch this show tonight lmao. I hope there’s a link tomorrow.

You can buy tickets for Sunday show, it will also allow you to rewatch it up to 24 or 48 hours something like that, so you don’t have to experience it live with everyone else.

GagaSuperfan1
9 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

No Primadonna on the setlist feels weird to me, but I’m glad she’s focusing more on ADIAML.

my show is tomorrow, I’m so jealous of everyone who gets to watch it tonight but I’m still so excited. 

I’ll be watching tomorrow too. Tell me what you think!!

tyler k

omg she killed that tbh:enigma:

she sounded INCREDIBLE and her band was fantastic, she even brought the damn strings to the desert!! the transition from New America to I Am Not a Robot was just !!!!:legend:

i hope she puts this on streaming or sells it because it was fuc*king great. awesome setlist, i cANNOT WAIT TO SEE HER LIVEEE 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

ARTPOPe

Highly Emotional People sounds even better live :bradley::nooo:

Stream The Love Invention

Cameltoe Chariot

I’m watching it right now and she sounds incredible :bradley: she really brought her new tracks to life and made me love them even more. I can’t wait to see her live eventually!

Phaye Monster

The show and after party were so amazing! Really fun to see M’s creation process as well. I really hope she does more digital concerts. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Mother of Puppies

There are already a lot of videos on YouTube - she sounds great! (Those 2 below are my favorite songs from the new album)

That dude uploaded almost all of them I believe

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Lona Delery

the audacity of her to call this "Live from the desert" when its pre-recorded :rip: its a great performance nonetheless, but i am disappointed ngl

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

HausOfAntonio

Loved the show so much but the after party was amazing :nooo:

AndiGaga
2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

the audacity of her to call this "Live from the desert" when its pre-recorded :rip: its a great performance nonetheless, but i am disappointed ngl

I watched videos on youtube and suddelny her outfit changed during a song between seconds, then i realised that it was not live 

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

I watched videos on youtube and suddelny her outfit changed during a song between seconds, then i realised that it was not live 

my moment of realization was waaay earlier when the piano was on stage within seconds :rip: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

nightadieu
16 hours ago, stevana229 said:

has anybody posted the full show anywhere? 

Archived