đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MARINA - Ancient Dreams (Live from the Desert) - June 12th

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

ARTPOPe

Marina just announced a live show in support of her 5th Studio Album 'Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land' the day after release - June 12th.

Stream The Love Invention

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
31 minutes ago, noa234 said:

Ok but 70 euros for 1 min m&g via zoom :laughga:

I don't think that's a bad price. :shrug: 

And I think it's more than 1 minute because you can see the time allotted for each slot. 

ARTPOPe

This is going to be interesting

Tobcho

I am really confused about the times, though. How is it at 6 pm for all these time zones... could someone break this down :cryga:

Stephen
25 minutes ago, Tobcho said:

I am really confused about the times, though. How is it at 6 pm for all these time zones... could someone break this down :cryga:

It's not live, the pre-recorded concert will stream at those 3 times.

CatelynnMarie

Does anyone know if the merch available to buy when buying a ticket will be available during the show? I was only able to afford the ticket at the time, but would really like the live in the desert shirt :noparty: 

i collect concert tees as mementos whenever i attend, and the same has been for various livestreams i've gotten tickets to, so this would be super super sad if we are unable to have the opportunity to buy during the show. 

LadyEnigma
5 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Does anyone know if the merch available to buy when buying a ticket will be available during the show? I was only able to afford the ticket at the time, but would really like the live in the desert shirt :noparty: 

i collect concert tees as mementos whenever i attend, and the same has been for various livestreams i've gotten tickets to, so this would be super super sad if we are unable to have the opportunity to buy during the show. 

im sure you will be able to

im super excited for the show tho, i was thinking of getting the $80 ticket but decided against it bc i've met her in person before for free

• 2 weeks later...
ARTPOPe

At the Afterparty she's going to share the creative process of creating the album, including playing songwriting demos of 3 songs.

ARTPOPe

Guess she said No to the Absinthe :laughga:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, ARTPOPe said:

Guess she said No to the Absinthe :laughga:

This is such a cute concept omg

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived