• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

Just enjoy the music.

Find your freedom in the music

The Clown
5 hours ago, eevie said:

wait what? Dua never went #1 on the hot100 charts?

Her Hot 100 history is actually pretty tragic and doesn't accurately reflect how massive her songs were.

New Rules #6

Don't Start Now #2

Levitating #2

And no other top 10 hits.

Her first era wasn't really promoted in the US. Future Nostalgia only had 3 US singles, of wich DSN and Levitating were unlucky to miss the #1 and BMH was promoted like crazy but only reached #13.

weed
18 hours ago, Regina George said:

The fact that some of you can’t see how awful this is for female artists is beyond me. 

What do they mean w Katy? She has MJ’s record/has been recognized for it hasn’t she?

FfFfFfFF

Reading the comments of Dua Lipa's fans is like watching someone go through the 5 stages of grief.

myluis617

Too be fair levitating has been playing around since like 6 months ago. People are slowly reducing the amount of times their hear it. 

gypsy101
On 5/20/2021 at 9:32 AM, weed said:

What do they mean w Katy? She has MJ’s record/has been recognized for it hasn’t she?

they’re both tied i think with 5 number ones from one album. she did have another on the reissue of teenage dream

Phlop
On 5/24/2021 at 4:13 AM, gypsy101 said:

they’re both tied i think with 5 number ones from one album. she did have another on the reissue of teenage dream

Yeah she tried to break the record with the complete confection, but BB changed it because her last singles (ET, LFN, TOTGA) technically only hit #1 via remixes and discounts.

BB caught on and changed the rules so  POM and WA are not part of Teenage Dreams album cycle.

BYE

jackoajl

#2? Really? This is unfair for God Lipa and should be treated as hate crime and homofobic.

#JusticeForLevitating

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

gypsy101
23 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Yeah she tried to break the record with the complete confection, but BB changed it because her last singles (ET, LFN, TOTGA) technically only hit #1 via remixes and discounts.

BB caught on and changed the rules so  POM and WA are not part of Teenage Dreams album cycle.

TOTGA sadly peaked at number 3 :(

ssslyboy
On 5/21/2021 at 7:41 AM, myluis617 said:

Too be fair levitating has been playing around since like 6 months ago. People are slowly reducing the amount of times their hear it. 

Actually streaming exploded over the last couple months, as I understand it

myluis617
5 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

TOTGA sadly peaked at number 3 :(

Still was a huge song at the time and I’m sure it will be a timeless song a lot of generations go to. 

Archived