Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Levitating #2 Hot100, Blocked By Bruno

Enzo

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

They should be transparent and tell the people why exactly those initially reported sales were removed. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

I completely forgot about that Bruno Mars song, since i first heard it. Good such a nice vibe. very interesting top 2

Regina George
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

They should be transparent and tell the people why exactly those initially reported sales were removed. 

This. 
I refuse to accept it because every fandom uses mass buying as a tactic to make their faves go no1. Ariana, BTS, Billie, basically everyone including Gaga had thise mass sales and the only one facing this is Dua. I truly believe there is more to it than just that. She was extremely vocal about Palestinians these few days. 

17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

They scammed her so ****ing hard! I am so pissed. This is clearly something really sketchy. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s because if her open support for Palestine. 

For those lmao-ing this: 

2 point difference.. They clearly deleted her sales on purpose. And I stand by what I said. This could very well be because of her open support for Palestinians. 

I really don't think Billboard are that partisan, so I wouldn't bring conspiracy politics as an excuse for not getting no.1 (even though she deserves it).

Dua is great and I'm also a huge fan. But Levitating, like a lot of FN's amazing songs, is a slow burner in the US music scene, which doesn't thrive off disco or electronic music like Europe does.

She's had a really great two years and still continues to chart so well, there's a lot for her to be proud of.  

ThisGuyTony
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Regina George
Just now, Gogo Yubari said:

I really don't think Billboard are that partisan, so I wouldn't bring conspiracy politics as an excuse for not getting no.1 (even though she deserves it).

Dua is great and I'm also a huge fan. But Levitating, like a lot of FN's amazing songs, is a slow burner in the US music scene, which doesn't thrive off disco or electronic music like Europe does.

She's had a really great two years and still continues to chart so well, there's a lot for her to be proud of.  

Bu ehat could be the reason for removing these 4000 sales? I honestly don’t see any other good reason because every fandom did mass buying to secure their faves no1 including us when ROM was released. I am proud if her tho! I just wish she got this one.

DelusionalGaga

This is all so weird. Even if the Twitter stans scammed some sales via VPN, it couldn't have been 4.3K. And we've seen a bunch of other fanbases do the same in the past, so what's different this time :oprah:

Stupid Oreo

Lets ban Beuno to Mars and let him levitate 

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

This is BS. Oh, well. Levitating is Dua's Bad Romance - a song that should have gone #1. 

nah that’s still DSN, her biggest hit ever and one that also peaked @ #2

15 minutes ago, Regina George said:

They deleted like 4.000 sales. Anyone who doesn’t see how scummy this is is blind. 

this is so foul. how can you delete digital sales? they’re digital sales… 

14 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Yall sound like MAGA after the election :billie:

she can still be proud of her, it’s an achievement 

no we don’t, we literally know she lost 4.3k sales - this isnt a audit thing at all

OMonster

This is quite fascinating. I'd like to know their reason for removing sales before jumping to any conclusions. Call me naive, but I don't think Billboard would manipulate the charts in this way for an artist with a very vocal following. It doesn't make sense. 

subtext / fantasy

gagaxsebert

#2 is still great but if they deleted 4,000 sales to stop her going #1, it’s kinda shady 

Used to be HighRoad

Archived