💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

A Quiet Place 2 Is Theatre/Cinema Only

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The sequel to The Quiet Place horror hit, which is distributed by Paramount Pictures, is scheduled to be released only in theaters on May 28. 

But! It'll be available on streaming service Paramount Plus 45 days later, setting it up to be available there July 12. That's much faster than theatrically released movies typically made it to streaming before the pandemic.

https://www.cnet.com/news/spiral-quiet-place-part-2-dont-stream-on-hbo-max-sorry/

Are you still going to watch it first week? Or will you wait? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TEANUS

I hope with restrictions easing, at least in the US, studios will stop pushing movies more/ only on streaming services. We don’t need the cinemas gone and another classic entertainment consumption form gone and another industry (and countless jobs) lost :shrug: Go to the theatre or wait like we always did

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

GAMS

I can't wait to see it in theaters. My best friends apartment is in the opening sequence! lolz

GAMS, gay popstar

DontCallMeAlice
4 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I hope with restrictions easing, at least in the US, studios will stop pushing movies more/ only on streaming services. We don’t need the cinemas gone and another classic entertainment consumption form gone and another industry (and countless jobs) lost :shrug: Go to the theatre or wait like we always did

This. Netflix is really nice but it’s not worth the death of theaters. Seeing a movie in a cinema is an experience, even from the moment you enter the place and smell the typical popcorn scent all over the place.  

Padam.

TEANUS
Just now, grigioboi said:

This. Netflix is really nice but it’s not worth the death of theaters. Seeing a movie in a cinema is an experience, even from the moment you enter the place and smell the typical popcorn scent all over the place.  

RIGHT. And it’s getting worse with all the channel/ company based services, eventually if it keeps going you’ll have to own a streaming service for each channel to watch their stuff, straight up stratification when you used to basically buy one or the other (Hulu and Netflix) and watch the rest in the cinemas or on TV

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

The average movie theatre only employs like 25 people, and with the advent of more and more automation, that number will continue to drop whether people support theaters or not. Not to mention the sky-high price of concessions, which already pushes a lot of people away. Fancy seats won't really keep that industry afloat for long.

Purr more, hiss less.

RAMROD
Just now, FATCAT said:

The average movie theatre only employs like 25 people, and with the advent of more and more automation, that number will continue to drop whether people support theaters or not. Not to mention the sky-high price of concessions, which already pushes a lot of people away. Fancy seats won't really keep that industry afloat for long.

Maybe future of cinemas are premiums :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

I went into lockdown last year like 2 weeks before this movie was released and was pretty excited to watch it. I'm just glad theaters are open again and they're releasing it the way it should be watched. Can't wait for this, Halloween Kills and Scream 2022.

Jill
18 minutes ago, grigioboi said:

Seeing a movie in a theater may be an experience, but that doesn't mean movies should be exclusive to theaters for a few weeks. If theaters are so naturally attractive to people as you imply, let them compete face to face with streaming services.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Flippy

I’m watching Cruella opening night and then A Quiet Place Part 2 at the AMC :party:

I’m so excited! I’ve been waiting for this for a while!
Can’t wait for A Quiet Place Part 3 soon enough! :vegas:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Oriane
12 hours ago, Harper said:

Seeing a movie in a theater may be an experience, but that doesn't mean movies should be exclusive to theaters for a few weeks. If theaters are so naturally attractive to people as you imply, let them compete face to face with streaming services.

I prefer watching a movie in a theater 2000x more than watching it at home with only a TV or even a computer, but I can't afford paying 10€ for every movie I want to watch :S Still, I'll go to the cinema for the movies I'm really hyped up for, this needs to stay because the experience is just not comparable.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mister G

Looking forward to this and Halloween Kills later on this year. I do enjoy a good adventure to the movie theaters every now and then.

Morphine Prince

This will be the first movie I go see since the pandemic started! I’m so excited! 

pink sushi
10 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

This will be the first movie I go see since the pandemic started! I’m so excited! 

And who will you be going with? 🧐

Archived