BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

And this week when Dua is supposed to be no1??? :saladga: **** them 

ThisGuyTony

Why not say something earlier? Why delay an entire week of charts for this? :huh:

ConnorFilm

**** Billboard if this is true. Almost makes me want to just start using Rolling Stone. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Rahrahbitchson

Billboard is so overrated lol.

What else are they going to invent? Their current policies are making anyone get a number 1 when that was a huge achievement before, worst of all is that later we see many of those number 1 falling harder than any Nicki Minaj ft and song, because IS NOT organic. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Anderson123

Inb4 they pull a Blackout on her and she doesn't get #1 because of new technical rules.

moonsago

Honestly, I hope this is true. Nr. 1s mean nothing nowadays so something HAS to change. You see artists come out of nowhere, get a chart topper because they had a popular song on tiktok and then disappear. The top 10 is almost always a mess, full of unknown names and one hit wonders, it’s just not an indicator anymore of who’s actually having a REAL impact in the music industry like before. Who’s actually a celebrity. 

But before it happens, they better let Dua get that nr 1 cause she’s been deserving for a WHILE now 

StarstruckIllusion

If Dua gets ****ed over…

Enzo

better be removing radio's weight on it

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Honestly, I hope this is true. Nr. 1s mean nothing nowadays so something HAS to change. You see artists come out of nowhere, get a chart topper because they had a popular song on tiktok and then disappear. The top 10 is almost always a mess, full of unknown names and one hit wonders, it’s just not an indicator anymore of who’s actually having a REAL impact in the music industry like before. Who’s actually a celebrity. 

This was painful to read :smh: the entire point is that the Billboard top 10 is NOT supposed to represent who's a "celebrity". That's when record labels were able to easily buy their artists chart positions and radio airplay. The Hot 100 is supposed to represent the most popular song in a certain week in history. So the "messiness" of the chart and unknown name is a good thing because it means these are organically the songs that were most popular this week, not the song from 7 months ago that radio won't stop playing because of bribery.

chaeri pls

SlipAway
9 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Inb4 they pull a Blackout on her and she doesn't get #1 because of new technical rules.

I would like to see it!

Willco
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

This was painful to read :smh: the entire point is that the Billboard top 10 is NOT supposed to represent who's a "celebrity". That's when record labels were able to easily buy their artists chart positions and radio airplay. The Hot 100 is supposed to represent the most popular song in a certain week in history. So the "messiness" of the chart and unknown name is a good thing because it means these are organically the songs that were most popular this week, not the song from 7 months ago that radio won't stop playing because of bribery.

Couldn’t have said it better myself 

Archived