💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Born This Way Era Memories

vVv

Featured Posts

Saw the thread about Gaga eras we'd like to relive and it seems that BTW is the most common answer. So...in the same vein plus with the 10th anniversary coming up, wanted to hear what memories or stories people have to share #nostalgia

ConnorFilm

Without a doubt, waiting up in the early morning hours to hear BTW debut on that Florida radio station. I still vividly remember that. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Anderson123

New Years - The Song 11 02 2011 |  The Record 23 05 2011

January - Scheiße Mugler Remix

February - Listening to Born This Way for the first time

March - Government Hooker Mugler Remix

April - Judas

May - Americano live at the Monster Ball, Hair & The Edge of Glory as singles. Listening to Electric Chapel via FarmVille. Gagavisions. Album release of course.

GagasEarCondom

Its a sad one but the tribute to Jamey (or Jamie not sure) always stuck with me

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Nano

Seeing and hearing about Born This Way EVERYWHERE! I could not hide from her message and I could not hide from myself:heart:

Listening to Judas for the first time on a school bus with my high school crush. :sara:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

TAIPEI

when she arrived in my country for the very first time - july 1, 2011.

003.jpg

and her cfda carpet look

68ec72653f65e7b216ad2fabefc04dcd.jpg

and her gorgeous look back in may 2012 when she arrived in narita airport in tokyo 

o0800122911963309974.jpg?caw=800

The BTW Ball was insane and felt so personal. An entire moving castle traveling across the world!!!

Rahrahbitchson

Definitely the message of it. Miss this era so much

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

candydarling

waking up at 5am to watch gagavision, download it, turn it into an audio file, cut the instrumental and listen to it on repeat on my mp3 on my way to my piano class wonderong which song it would turn out to be :messga:

sexy

- Hearing Born This Way at the Grammys

- Watching the Judas music video for the first time

- Hearing You and I in 2010, and then hearing it again on the album

- My aunt including Edge of Glory in a slideshow she wanted me to make for her son, Class of 2012

TEANUS

- Born This Way ‘Single’ Release

- Riding around that summer listening to Scheiße :diane:

- BTWB

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Greg August

so many... :kara:

hearing the full "Born This Way" album for the first time, buying my first copy of the album, the tribute to Jamey Rodemeyer :pawsup:, Jo Calderone at the VMAs, the promotion every-where, the premiere of "Marry The Night" music video... damn! my mind exploded :firega:, the best night of my life at the BTWB :unicorn:, the interviews where she talked about the concept of the album/era, spending my time littlemonsters.com more than facebook or any other social media, and well... i felt very sad about Gaga's injury but i really loved to see how many little monsters showed love and support to our Mother Monster :heart:

Archived