💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

It’s been 24 hrs since BB announced they would post the h100 today

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

chromatic puzea

what i hate most is the lack of transparency

they've been posting random stuff today and ignoring all the comments asking what's going on

everyone knows that smth is going on, it just looks worse on them that they're hiding

like at least lie and make up an excuse

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

ssslyboy

I just went to their site like have they posted it yet?  Whaaat is going onnn lol

ssslyboy

I wonder if it has something to do with the BB Music Awards this coming Sunday?  Some kind of tie-in that they haven't gotten prepared yet?  :popcorn:

Werk

Pasting this again nnn:

Some Dua fans are actually conspiracizing that some higher ups don't wanna reward her the #1 because she's been speaking out pro-Palestine. Again it's only just an anxious conspiracy by some but it doesn't sound impossible tbh (Scooter is also allegedly the opposite of Dua's views based on his past tweets :awkney: ) Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if Scooter is challenging them to pull some recount or something :grr: 

Spoiler

Yesterday was international Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia and today is World AIDS Vaccine Day. Billboard not posting the result already is rude! 

BUtterfield 8
25 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

One less day to see Levitating at #1 :saladga:

😭

LaLuna

Why are we waiting for this exactly? What's the big deal?

Knife
2 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Why are we waiting for this exactly? What's the big deal?

The Dula Peepsters are expecting Dua to get her first #1 on the Hot 100 charts.

With all the delays, it would be kind of delicious if she still doesn't end up getting it. :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin

I really want Dua to get her #1,  but If she doesn't I can't wait for the meltdowns on Twitter.

Honestly it's a win win for me. :oops:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Aphasic

911 climbed up to No 1 and they are trying to block Lady Gaga. Scrw them! :ladyhaha:

Whatevers happens, remember guys "music not the bling". :vegas:

It's just a chart site, there are many other things to worried. Dua already proved that is a good artist and performer, has talent, so it doesn't matter if she doesn't gets #1 right now, eventually she will. 

A big hug.

Archived