Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Is Doing Comfy Fashion For The Pandemic

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I just wanna clarify that some of hennies took this thread differently than what's intended.  There are no attack to/on Gaga. Just showing that she was staying comfy today for discussion. :zilla:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I just wanna clarify that some of hennies took this thread differently than what's intended.  There are no attack to Gaga. Just showing that she was staying comfy today for discussion. :zilla:

That happens so often.... people make threads and expect to discuss "their" topic and then booooom....  the discussion goes into the other direction. :selena:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

S0436

I think it is a signal to LMs to forget any music promo for the time being as girlfriend needs to relax.

Nathaniel Arven
10 hours ago, Aphasic said:

No. Nobody looks dope nor fire in this

Lagerfeld is dead. We can wear sweatpants now cause fighting capitalism is ****ing tiring. 

Esme Squalor

Some of the people in this thread are insane for criticizing her for wearing comfy clothes on her way to get starbucks. She's a human being she's allowed to wear sweatpants and not wear impractical clothing 24/7. 

GucciGa
10 hours ago, Aphasic said:

It's not a big deal. Some tastes are questionable. I love Gaga's music and her kindness but I don't have to like everything she wears. It's not that complicated. :ally:

You definitely don't but when she's walking around her hometown to get a coffee and gets papped then I don't really think her fashion should matter? I wouldn't wear that outfit either (I don't do a lot of colourful clothes which is definitely very boring of me). But I'm not gonna go to a comment section and say someone's casual outfit is a mess when they are chilling out at home 

😇

Reality
13 hours ago, Aphasic said:

You guys will hate me but she looks RIDICULOUS, if this were any other person comments would def not be YASS 

Good thing she isn’t forcing herself to wear the most artistic and groundbreaking outfits every time she just wants to go out to do something...

I mean, come on. I don’t think people here think it’s the best thing in the world, but there’s also no need to ridicule her look. She literally just threw something on to go out. It’s not that big of a deal. 

🃏🖤👹

HuffsAhoy
14 hours ago, Aphasic said:

You guys will hate me but she looks RIDICULOUS, if this were any other person comments would def not be YASS 

So show us the avant garde outfit you wear when you go grab a cup of coffee with your friends. 

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Aphasic
10 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

So show us the avant garde outfit you wear when you go grab a cup of coffee with your friends. 

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

I don't drink coffee :ladyhaha:

JazzGa

Why is she wearing 2 sweatshirts?  :air: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Why is she wearing 2 sweatshirts?  :air: 

Just because :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa
Just now, RAMROD said:

Just because :billie:

Could it be because she has some sort of promo deal with Radarte? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived