Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Is Doing Comfy Fashion For The Pandemic

RAMROD

Featured Posts

tylerjs
16 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

No. Nobody looks dope nor fire in this. Sorry to break it to you guys. We can't all be enablers of bad taste. :billie:

It’s okay to be wrong my love :hug: proud of you for being so self aware! 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Can we just accept that everyone has a different taste?

No matter if you like or don't like the outfit... it's always cooler to say it in a more or less "nice" way.

I personally don't like the hairdo that much ( love the color of course) but I think the shoes and the sweat pants + hoodie are cool :laughga: it's just a casual outfit and no haute couture :trollga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Chromatography

my biggest question is why does she have a sweatshirt on her hips while she’s wearing a sweatshirt. kinda a flex tho

Mother of Puppies
32 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

No. Nobody looks dope nor fire in this. Sorry to break it to you guys. We can't all be enablers of bad taste. :billie:

There is no such thing as "bad taste" because "taste" is just "taste". Everyone's taste is different and that's ok.

I totally understand if you don't like the outfit, but accept that some people on here like it and that doesn't mean they have "bad taste". :) It is just their taste which differs from yours.

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

my biggest question is why does she have a sweatshirt on her hips while she’s wearing a sweatshirt. kinda a flex tho

That's what I was asking myself... and it doesn't even look cold there. :triggered: Maybe she couldn't decide which one to wear so she took both. :ladyhaha: first world problems

Duella Dvil
8 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

This has me ROLLING:toofunny:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

SKANK

Gaga, 2013: “I feel that flip-flops are the downfall of many relationships. It's, like, first it's the flip-flops, and then it's the sweatpants...it's the gateway drug to no sex.”  

Gaga, 2009: “I don't want to see Bowie in a tracksuit. He never let anyone see him that way. The outlet for my work is not just the music and the videos, it's every breathing moment of my life. I'm always saying something about art and music and fame. That's why you don't ever catch me in sweatpants.” 

Gaga 2021: Layering sweats 

:laughga:

PartySick
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

She was robbed :deadbanana:

Seriously :bradley:

I can't wait for the pregnancy rumors to begin because of that first picture :rip:

🖤

AshIey

I kinda want those shoes because they are really cute and not that expensive!

Aphasic
1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

There is no such thing as "bad taste" because "taste" is just "taste". Everyone's taste is different and that's ok.

I totally understand if you don't like the outfit, but accept that some people on here like it and that doesn't mean they have "bad taste". :) It is just their taste which differs from yours.

It's not a big deal. Some tastes are questionable. I love Gaga's music and her kindness but I don't have to like everything she wears. It's not that complicated. :ally:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Her hair said:

large_0b432212-1e7a-4525-a632-d67f6df604 

Also this

xl3Secy.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Aphasic
2 hours ago, soularpower said:

It’s okay to be wrong my love :hug: proud of you for being so self aware! 

It's ok to dress however you want. Not a big deal. Sheep can be sheep. :oops:

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I kinda want those shoes because they are really cute and not that expensive!

Get them, airmaxes are so comfy, it is still on sale everywhere too! 👌

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausofGabo

It’s not like she’s paying for any of these, brands gift her everything

Archived