Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LOLLAPALOOZA IS HAPPENING

Eduardos

Featured Posts

Eduardos
32 minutes ago, magichat said:

Chromatica Ball is not happening. Thinking it is is almost as delusional as thinking there’s an ARTPOP Act II. Can you guys please stop?

No, we cannot.

lol if it happens will probably be the Coachella set she prepared last year.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlipAway
1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

It...literally is nothing. Get a grip. Multiple people die every second of the day.

I mean, I get it. We’re being teen, rebellious and pragmatic. 
People still die. My nana passed away cause of corona, be respectful tf

Jill
2 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

It...literally is nothing. Get a grip. Multiple people die every second of the day.

A lot of people die everyday but not from a single, highly-contagious disease. You are the one who should get a grip. I can't believe it's been more than a year and people are still saying that COVID is "nothing".

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Bradley
3 hours ago, SlipAway said:

300 people dying a day is nothing :bradley:

The member was speaking statistically and not moralistically.

Alannah
3 hours ago, Eduardos said:

Not saying because they are like the same companies just saying that in July Chicago is gonna have a massive event like this at 100% capacity so it would be possibilities for TCB to happen in that city.

But it's up to Live Nation whether or not the TCB or their other events go on. 

Eduardos
5 minutes ago, Alannah said:

But it's up to Live Nation whether or not the TCB or their other events go on. 

Yes and they will decide with the guidelines of the cdc, we don’t know and I hope we know soon cuz if it’s not happening I can use my money now that I’m broke af lol

Alannah
11 minutes ago, Eduardos said:

Yes and they will decide with the guidelines of the cdc, we don’t know and I hope we know soon cuz if it’s not happening I can use my money now that I’m broke af lol

I have tickets and want to go just as bad as everyone, but it's just not realistic. Lolla is one festival in Chicago, versus a worldwide tour. I don't see Gaga's team pushing for a 3 date US tour when all of the states aren't even open yet.

Mocchi
5 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

What? Daily deaths are averaging in the 300s. Out of 328,000,000 people. That's literally nothing. At this point it's just elders dying who'd be dying of anything really.

Come back here and repeat again 300 is nothing in the case one of these people is a relative or a friend of yours. The situation is infinitelly better but please, showing some respect is not that difficult

Luna Lovegood
5 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

That's literally nothing.

Not Funny Reaction GIF

luna’s advocate

Dreammonster

Knowing how Gaga loves us. She'll probably cancel The Chromatica Ball for our health. She's looking out for the better of her fans. I'm just saying.

Living
2 minutes ago, Dreammonster said:

Knowing how Gaga loves us. She'll probably cancel The Chromatica Ball for our health. She's looking out for the better of her fans. I'm just saying.

I like how she kept hold of all our money for 5 months right up until days before the last few dates even though it was clear from early April is wasn’t happening .. because she loves us so much ❤️ 

ANTI WP
16 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

What? Daily deaths are averaging in the 300s. Out of 328,000,000 people. That's literally nothing. At this point it's just elders dying who'd be dying of anything really.

You and @NT78 

Idiots 

Eduardos
4 hours ago, Living said:

I like how she kept hold of all our money for 5 months right up until days before the last few dates even though it was clear from early April is wasn’t happening .. because she loves us so much ❤️ 

True, I spent almost 500 dlls i will appreciate if she gives them back now if it’s not happening 😬

Archived