💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LOLLAPALOOZA IS HAPPENING

Eduardos

Featured Posts

NYC Monster

I'm kind of thinking the US shows can happen but I don't think Gaga would go through everything it would take to get the tour up and running just to do, what? 3 shows? I don't think she'll do the tour if she can't do every single date. But I hope it still goes on, I need something good to happen

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NT78
9 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

You and @NT78 

Idiots 

What the hell did I do? Why am I being dragged into this? 

gagaisitalian
On 5/18/2021 at 10:39 PM, Harper said:

A lot of people die everyday but not from a single, highly-contagious disease. You are the one who should get a grip. I can't believe it's been more than a year and people are still saying that COVID is "nothing".

I did get a grip, and my vaccine, and followed all CDC recommended guidelines, and now it's time to party :party:

But enjoy your bedroom I guess :party:

Miel
23 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

I did get a grip, and my vaccine, and followed all CDC recommended guidelines, and now it's time to party :party:

But enjoy your bedroom I guess :party:

Hi- I work in disease research, and I really do think we need to practice more caution at the moment.

While I think a slow relaxation is possible, a good portion is moving much faster than is safe. And for many reasons- vaccine efficacy (while incredible) still isn't at a full hundred percent, children are not vaccinated yet, a good portion of the population has chosen not to get vaccinated, etc.

One thing my laboratory is paying attention to are the continued rise of variant infections in the states. Although current vaccines work against the common strains (UK, South African, Brazilian), it is inevitable that mutations will occur, with the possibility of it bypassing our current vaccine coding- if we let the virus thrive in our populations at the moment.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived