Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Olivia Rodrigo is becoming a MPG no album out

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

That’s right she’s here to stay and the haters cants stand it ... but Miss Rodrigo keeps climbing the charts and her debut album isn’t even out :giveup:

25615-B1-A-EABB-48-B9-9-E4-F-10-C14-C496

The charts aren’t safe, the awards aren’t safe, she’s the Moment, she’s a force!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866e7fc8adc32bddf07b

Hottie Detector

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Her success is so strange to me.. Don’t get me wrong. She is extremely talented and is beautiful but it all just seemed so fast. I don’t think she’s MPG at all but she can be one day. For now she’s mainly popular in the USA imo and not everywhere else. 

Kimmo
4 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

careful the MPG police are gonna come for u queen...

They know the addy, tell them to pull up anytime, say it to my face, but if I were them - I wouldn’t...

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886f5ac826f930a64d245

Hottie Detector

Taylucifer

and I wish her nothing but success, she's had me since drivers license:sis:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

pachinko
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Her success is so strange to me.. Don’t get me wrong. She is extremely talented and is beautiful but it all just seemed so fast. I don’t think she’s MPG at all but she can be one day. For now she’s mainly popular in the USA imo and not everywhere else. 

Mpg is what?

Regina George
2 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Mpg is what?

Main pop girl 

Aglaya
12 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don’t think this is true. She is really popular in my city, and I live in Spain. I have also heard drivers license a few times walking in some grocery stores around here.:vegas:

could mean anything

Pennywise

She's so... straight. Like, I can't stan for anyone who caters to that kind of an audience :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Focus

Hope she gets all the success. The transition from DL to Deja Vu was wild :deadbanana:

Regina George
9 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I don’t think this is true. She is really popular in my city, and I live in Spain. I have also heard drivers license a few times walking in some grocery stores around here.:vegas:

But would majority of people know who Olivia is if you asked them? I don’t think she is as known as Billie for example 

Archived