Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters, Textbook, Wildflower Wildfire OUT NOW

Lona Delery

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
3 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

unpopular opinion but if you’re the only commenter who doesn’t like the sound why do you feel the need to say she has to change it and come up with a new one?

Because I'm a fking fan and i loved every music she puts out + i always read my past posts for fun 

:huntyga: 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
11 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

I dont want to be that person who kill the vibezzz

I'm not feeling any of the tracks ..all 3 of them are lyrically good but sonically boring and she really lost her touch and stuck with NFR sound ... isnt ??? She needs to take some time off and come with a new sounding album cause its repetitive :selena: 

Same, and I wanted to love them, specially considering I didnt love CoTCC either

ANTI WP
Just now, Andreu said:

Same, and I wanted to love them, specially considering I didnt love CoTCC either

Same :fatcat: i only ♡ted 3 songs from coTcc ... it never happened to me with lana 

pussycat

I feel like i’m listening to and idea that came from the same place she wrote NFR and COTCC from- but its like she exploited that wave of inspiration by now, for me rn it has nothing really interesting left to give 

I love her tho but since i’m still listening to COTCC, i’m going to ignore this one for a while. I can’t appreciate it rn. What made me so intrigued by her was how she sonically could change so drastically with each album. I guess i’m really missing that after 2 projects that already felt so connected 

ARTPOPe

Hmm, was quite excited about them, but I'm not really feeling them at all just yet :selena:

Hopefully after listening to them a few more times they'll have grown on me.

Stream The Love Invention

Poltergeist

I miss the old Lana very badly.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

ANTI WP
4 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

dislike the songs all you want, but literally where are the NFR similarities?

BTD 

Ultraviolence 

Honeymoon 

Lust for life

Norman fking rockwell 

Every album mentioned above sounds different from melody to production 

But you can literally put most of the Cocc and 3 bb songs into NFR ... no one will ever know those are from different albums 

JaysAMess
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

But you can literally put most of the Cocc and 3 bb songs into NFR

The Office Questions GIF

ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

The Office Questions GIF

Truth hurts ... enjoy the music :vegas: 

Stream Blue Banister 

Damon

this is boring lol and this is coming from a big lana stan

... and now i just sit in silence.

plastiquedoll

The lyrics are so beautiful. I'm glad she is back to story telling type of lyricism. I don't know how you can put this singles on NFR and COCC. Thematically they have nothing in common. I'll put them in the same category as Living Legend, French Restaurant, Fine China. The 3 songs all sound like Lana's piano ballads from 2012-2014.

DanielM

Text Book is gorgeous! The end of WW is amazing. I love both of them but the three of them are already better than anything in COCC, so I'm glad. However, she really peaked at NFR, nothing will ever beat that album. 

Archived