đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Olivia on track for second #1

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

I kinda wish Deja Vu went #1 as well. It's my favorite out of the bunch :fatcat:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I kinda wish Deja Vu went #1 as well. It's my favorite out of the bunch :fatcat:

Deja Vu deserved better :saladga:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Emvee
13 minutes ago, Jose P said:

She’s a Disney girl

Oh this all makes so much more sense now lol  

FFXIV WhiteMage
15 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It’s so hilarious to me how pent up and aggressive people get when someone calls a new girl an MPG lol. Happened with Billie, Ava, Dua, and now Olivia :laughga:

It’s always the same response: “NO Gaga is an MPG, these girls are too new they can’t be MPG don’t you understand what it means!!! These girls are not in that level yet stop SAYING THAT!!!! “

I agree.

But of course they can also  disagree given they properly voice out why they disagree and thinks otherwise. But some time certain users just spout  putrid words from their filthy mouths. 

So please KAREN, being b*tchy and shady doesn't make you cool.

gross vomit GIF

huttont
8 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

It’s the best one out of the three for sure. 

dit

This song is a HUGE bop. I really hope she can get it to top! It's her best single so far

StrawberryBlond

It would certainly be her most deserving hit if this happens. But I'm finding it really suspicious how she rose to this level of success out of nowhere. If you're not a teenager and don't live in America, you'll likely have no idea about her being a Disney girl or have any inkling of who she was until January arrived. That's why I was so surprised that this Driver's License song was aiming to be #1 in its debut week when no one had heard of her, so where were they even noticing this song upon its release week? And the success ever since is all pointing to "industry plant." I'm not saying she's not talented or doesn't deserve success but it's all too perfect to be seen as true organic success.

Remember that these days, it's extremely difficult for a newbie to release their debut album mere months after their debut single. If you look at all the new names over the last few years, minus very few exceptions, they all had to release a spate of stand-alone singles for maybe a year or more before they finally got the chance to put their album out (meaning the public had largely moved on by that time, which is a major error labels make). And it doesn't seem to matter how successful you are, that's just the way it is now apparently. So, I nearly spat out my drink when it was announced her album was all ready to be released in May. Not since Meghan Trainor have I seen a new artist's debut album roll out at quickly as that, which is very suspicious. And also nowadays, it can be a danger sign when a new artist is getting so many hits right out the gate. So many of these types of artists crash and burn from there on out. I don't like to be a downer but it's all I can think of. She's so young, it would be good if her label took a while to nourish her talent instead of over-exposing her.

Runway

Thats a CERTIFIED MPG. 3 top 10 single debuts and 2 #1? Even dua lipa couldn’t do it !!!

Phlop
19 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It would certainly be her most deserving hit if this happens. But I'm finding it really suspicious how she rose to this level of success out of nowhere. If you're not a teenager and don't live in America, you'll likely have no idea about her being a Disney girl or have any inkling of who she was until January arrived. That's why I was so surprised that this Driver's License song was aiming to be #1 in its debut week when no one had heard of her, so where were they even noticing this song upon its release week? And the success ever since is all pointing to "industry plant." I'm not saying she's not talented or doesn't deserve success but it's all too perfect to be seen as true organic success.

Remember that these days, it's extremely difficult for a newbie to release their debut album mere months after their debut single. If you look at all the new names over the last few years, minus very few exceptions, they all had to release a spate of stand-alone singles for maybe a year or more before they finally got the chance to put their album out (meaning the public had largely moved on by that time, which is a major error labels make). And it doesn't seem to matter how successful you are, that's just the way it is now apparently. So, I nearly spat out my drink when it was announced her album was all ready to be released in May. Not since Meghan Trainor have I seen a new artist's debut album roll out at quickly as that, which is very suspicious. And also nowadays, it can be a danger sign when a new artist is getting so many hits right out the gate. So many of these types of artists crash and burn from there on out. I don't like to be a downer but it's all I can think of. She's so young, it would be good if her label took a while to nourish her talent instead of over-exposing her.

Exactly. Her story is sus, because I didn’t even realize that HSM show was that big, I never hear anyone talk about it or mentioned online. And like you said her debut album coming sooo soon, while other news artists take forever for their debut (Ava Max for example).

Whats weirder is DL was her first song EVER. No EPs, mixtapes, nothing beforehand. Even Billie Eilish had LPs before her first album.

She legit came out of no where. It makes you wonder what kinda funding she’s getting and where it’s coming from, especially when she works for Disney.

BYE

Jose P
21 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Exactly. Her story is sus, because I didn’t even realize that HSM show was that big, I never hear anyone talk about it or mentioned online. And like you said her debut album coming sooo soon, while other news artists take forever for their debut (Ava Max for example).

Whats weirder is DL was her first song EVER. No EPs, mixtapes, nothing beforehand. Even Billie Eilish had LPs before her first album.

She legit came out of no where. It makes you wonder what kinda funding she’s getting and where it’s coming from, especially when she works for Disney.

Driver’s License was not her first song ever, one of her HSM songs was certified Gold in the US previously.

Luke78619

How are they predicting next weeks #1 but they still haven’t released this weeks #1 yet :messga: cmon billboard 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RahrahWitch
39 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Depends on what you consider an industry plant. I don't think she's hiding the fact that she had massive connections and it's nothing we haven't seen before like with Miley, Demi, Selena and the Jonas Brothers. Disney love to try make pop stars :shrug:

I do think the whole Love Triangle drama stuff was pushed hard by their teams it was almost funny :ladyhaha:

Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Well is not that is so difficult to get a #1 on Hot 100 or a Top 10, literally any rap artist is getting a #1, it is so easy in the streaming era, thats why im not falling very fast to say this girl is a MPG just because she is having top 10s in billboard, gurl please. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived