1 hour ago, Enzo said:

they doing the most to not announce Dua at #1 :nails: 

Why would they do that?

Runway

People’s faves fail to go #1

stans: billboard is sabotaging her!!!! 

Mister G
3 minutes ago, Werk said:

Some Dua fans are actually conspiracizing that some higher ups don't wanna reward her the #1 because she's been speaking out pro-Palestine. Again it's only just an anxious conspiracy by some but it doesn't sound impossible tbh

That would be pretty messed up if that's the case and it would say a lot about Billboard as an entity altogether.

ThisGuyTony
5 minutes ago, Werk said:

Some Dua fans are actually conspiracizing that some higher ups don't wanna reward her the #1 because she's been speaking out pro-Palestine. Again it's only just an anxious conspiracy by some but it doesn't sound impossible tbh

Billboard doesn’t have those kind of standards. They let the pdf-file have a #1 last year. :air: 

PartySick
23 minutes ago, Werk said:

I wouldn't be surprised. The industry has tried to silence other artists who've taken strong moral stances in the past too.

Either that or their system is a whole mess.

But I'm not a chartster so I can't comment either way :huntyga:

🖤

Werk
5 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Billboard doesn’t have those kind of standards. They let the pdf-file have a #1 last year. :air: 

True! But we also have Scooter this week who might be challenging it nnn (and he's allegedly having the opposite views of Dua's views regarding the situation based on his past tweets)

Archived