other

Gaga Nominated For World Music Awards

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

WORLD'S BEST FEMALE ARTIST

Maybe she has other nominations. Look it up :classy:

BIGGEST LIVE MUSIC AWARDS SHOW EVER!

The countdown has begun and on December 20 the 2012 World Music Awards will enter into the Guinness Book of World Records for being the Biggest Live Music Awards show ever going live out to the most countries! Over a billion viewers will see this 3 hour extravaganza live from the Marlins Park Stadium in Miami!

The show will also feature the biggest Flash mob Dance the World has ever seen on live television!

In just 17 days the worlds best-selling most popular Artists will be honored in a 3 hour mega show which will go out live on TV, on the internet and on your phones!

Don't miss out on the ultimate international music event of the year! Vote for your favourite World Artist, Album, Song and Video now on worldmusicawards.com!

WMA Facebook

She is nominated for :

Best Female Artist

Best Video

Best Live Act

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Never heard about that award show

Gaga won 5 WMAs in 2010. :wtf:

I heard this award show will be a big deal... :huh:

Clearly..

BIGGEST LIVE MUSIC AWARDS SHOW EVER!

The countdown has begun and on December 20 the 2012 World Music Awards will enter into the Guinness Book of World Records for being the Biggest Live Music Awards show ever going live out to the most countries! Over a billion viewers will see this 3 hour extravaganza live from the Marlins Park Stadium in Miami!

The show will also feature the biggest Flash mob Dance the World has ever seen on live television!

In just 17 days the worlds best-selling most popular Artists will be honored in a 3 hour mega show which will go out live on TV, on the internet and on your phones!

Don't miss out on the ultimate international music event of the year! Vote for your favourite World Artist, Album, Song and Video now on worldmusicawards.com!

Gagaloo911

Never heard about that award show

Vdmmp.jpg

:dead:

Anyway tho, yayyy! Always here for more weave snatching tbh :legend:

Robotboy

i see sweden is represented by the flawless loreen, robyn and lykke li. i dont think i can vote for gaga in this one :ohno:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived