💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. Probed by LAPD For Rape & Drugging of Women

Jose P

Featured Posts

Jose P

Already facing public allegations from nearly a dozen women of sexually assaulting and drugging them, T.I. is now in the spotlight of the Los Angeles Police Department.

[…]

The investigation has been underway for the past several weeks, I hear. LAPD detectives met with a Jane Doe last month to discuss claims of a drugging and rape by T.I. and Tiny back in 2005. The detectives have been looking into other claims as well, sources tell Deadline.

Full article: https://deadline.com/2021/05/ti-sexual-assault-lapd-probe-kidnapping-drugging-tameka-harris-1234758843/

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phlop

Buy JnD now before it’s gone from streaming services.

Hes a creep tho I remember his checking his daughters hymen if she was a virgin or not

BYE

Chris Thomason

At this rate there is going to be no collabs left on ARTPOP. Only difference is Jewels and Drugs won't be missed :vegas:

Anderson123

Inb4 ARTPOP 13 tracks re-release. 

It might be a good time to add Temple, Brooklyn Nights, Radio and maybe a couple Act 2 bonus tracks now eh. :trollga:

Pretty Please
11 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Buy JnD now before it’s gone from streaming services.

Hes a creep tho I remember his checking his daughters hymen if she was a virgin or not

Can we bot mad sexual assault immediately about stan stuff plzzzz

Pretty Please

Literally all of you more worried about ARTPOP than these women’s experiences

js4754394o9823

The way ARTPOP is going to be her second album with no feature artist lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Rhiannon

This is so scarry.
How many victims will it take until we start educating people about this...

I’m a victim of rape and sexual abuse myself and I admire these women, and everybody else (men, non-binary) who have the courage to go to the police and talk about this. I’m still so scared and I don’t know if I would be able to relive this once again.

It’s already so traumatic, I wonder if talking about it and getting justice makes it less unbearable for the survivors... 

I just started therapy yesterday, I want to heal so bad and I’m so scared. 

R.

ALGAYDO

First R. Kelly and now T.I. too?? Gaga better re-release ARTPOP and replace JnD with PartyNauseous. While she’s at it, she can slap some ACT II songs on there as well :ally:

On a serious note tho, if these claims end up being true, then I hope the women get justice. Rich, privileged men have gotten away with a lot of stuff over the years and they need to know that they will be watched. 

Kadikaado

I am scared now, SO MANY RAPPERS, is r*pe a part of rap culture? Judging by the lyrics and music videos it makes sense. I never liked rap music,now it's all making sense. I hope he rots in jail. Time to pay for your crimes mister!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

RAMROD

Re-release ARTBOP with original photoshoots!! 

9cb2cac562cf80bbbc65e9f446bc617fc470-480

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I am scared now, SO MANY RAPPERS, is r*pe a part of rap culture? Judging by the lyrics and music videos it makes sense. I never liked rap music,now it's all making sense. I hope he rots in jail. Time to pay for your crimes mister!

I believe he's been in jail b4, that's why he can't go to UK for SwineFest aka iTunes Festival with Gaga. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Gurl WAKE UP what are you expecting from a genre that 99.1% of the lyrics are sex and drugs? The nerve

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived