Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. Probed by LAPD For Rape & Drugging of Women

Jose P

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom

As much as I love ARTPOP and i would live for more tracks for fill ins and she could rework it,

This isnt what this is about

This topic is about people who were r*ped

Forget the album there are victims here

I hope they are doing well and I feel terrible for them

Rot in Hell T.I

Also R*pe isnt part of Rap culture

There are disgusting people in every industry

Rap is often about talking about struggle and unfortunately some bad people are at the face of it

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Please
2 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

This is why collabs are BAD. Give me solo Gaga JnD, I love the beats but don't care about the rappers.

Yeah this site is fill of literal sociopaths.

IF YOU HEAR THE WORDS RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT AND YOUR MIND GOES “SEE THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE SOLO GAGA MATERIAL” you seriously need to reevaluate your empathy

HEARTSTOP
2 hours ago, Pretty Please said:

IF YOU HEAR THE WORDS RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT AND YOUR MIND GOES “SEE THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE SOLO GAGA MATERIAL” you seriously need to reevaluate your empathy

:selena:

I'm sorry about your mental breakdown. :kara:

IDGAF

Agunimon
12 hours ago, Chic said:

They’re not gonna let him out of prison, poor thing!

Cackling. That part was so funny.

JazzGa

Aaaaand this is why Gaga shouldn't work with whatever flavor-of-the-hour featured artist her label/producer reccommends :crossed: Do your research yourself Gag! Don't work with ppl you aren't a genuine longtime fan of!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
2 hours ago, Pretty Please said:

.... or we just tend to relate everything to Gaga on a Gaga forum? Get off your high horse.

FentyGa
10 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

No wonder it’s called rap and rappers it should be called rape and RAPERS (not that it’s all bad or that they all are though). But this is disgraceful and terrible 

this is such an ignorant take

JazzGa
8 hours ago, GucciGa said:

This is why I can never really get into rap. I admire the skill but I do not want to listen to men singing about their b*tches and h*es and gang wars. It's 2021. Time to evolve. 

I mean, there are gazillions of rappers who never rap about gang wars or being a womanizer, who rap about love and family, politics and justice, feminism and spirituality, but they just don't get selected to become hits. Middle American teenagers just LOVE lyrics that are overconfident bragging about violence, partying, fitting into a gang, and sexual prowess so I blame them for those themes always being in the most popular rap songs :awkney:

FentyGa
6 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

.... or we just tend to relate everything to Gaga on a Gaga forum? Get off your high horse.

it’s so inappropriate to do that in a thread about rape and abuse victims. your priority shouldn’t be a ****ing gaga song, when peoples’ lives and wellbeings are at stake

Kadikaado
9 hours ago, Jose P said:

This statement is so ignorant and idiotic and shows how little you know about the rap genre and its history, that it physically hurts 

Ypu know what, f*** you! You always come in my comments to attack me somehow, every week there's something you use as an excuse to attack me, that's just personal, please forget I exist!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

PartySick
13 hours ago, Chic said:

They’re not gonna let him out of prison, poor thing!

Goddamn it :lmao:

13 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I am scared now, SO MANY RAPPERS, is r*pe a part of rap culture? Judging by the lyrics and music videos it makes sense. I never liked rap music,now it's all making sense. I hope he rots in jail. Time to pay for your crimes mister!

13 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Gurl WAKE UP what are you expecting from a genre that 99.1% of the lyrics are sex and drugs? The nerve

It didn't used to be this way. Just as recently as 10-20 years ago, rap used to have integrity and originality.

Even Snoop Dogg notices :rip:

Once rappers stopped being individuals they fell into the "basic rap" pattern that sells. Just like basic pop (generic/cliche dance songs with no meaning) sells, so does "thug" rap from a bunch of kids who grew up with no problems that they didn't cause themselves by having self destructive habits and enormous egos :smh:

13 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

First R. Kelly and now T.I. too?? Gaga better re-release ARTPOP and replace JnD with PartyNauseous. While she’s at it, she can slap some ACT II songs on there as well :ally:

I sincerely hope she doesn't touch ARTPOP this time :rip: I'm still mad about DWUW being yeeted and leaving us with the inferior Christina Aguilera version (the production on it is bad).

It also wouldn't be fair to Too $hort (a legend :bradley:) and Twista (a talent) :cryga:

🖤

HEARTSTOP
59 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

it’s so inappropriate to do that in a thread about rape and abuse victims. your priority shouldn’t be a ****ing gaga song, when peoples’ lives and wellbeings are at stake

This thread isn't about rape, last time I checked. It's about TI being brought to justice because of his rapist ways. No one here is saying rape is good or whatever, but we are also not discussing the morality of it. We are not commenting on the victims. We are commenting about TI and things we relate him with. After all, the only reason most people specifically in this site know anything about him is because of that song.

IDGAF

PartySick
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

I agree that it's inappropriate but at the same time, the actual allegations and possible trauma are between the victims, T.I., and law enforcement.

I certainly wouldn't want a bunch of strangers speculating and gossiping about my experiences :sweat: to me, that's also terribly inappropriate.

So people here might as well stick to talking about what they know rather than crucifying T.I. before he even has a trial or before calling these women liars when they haven't had an opportunity to tell their stories to the appropriate people yet.

🖤

Chromatislaps
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It didn't used to be this way. Just as recently as 10-20 years ago, rap used to have integrity and originality.

Even Snoop Dogg notices :rip:

Once rappers stopped being individuals they fell into the "basic rap" pattern that sells. Just like basic pop (generic/cliche dance songs with no meaning) sells, so does "thug" rap from a bunch of kids who grew up with no problems that they didn't cause themselves by having self destructive habits and enormous egos :smh:

I would say Kendrick Lamar and J.Cole (pretty big mainstream rappers) are amongst those who make rap/hiphop with integrity and originality

PartySick
22 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

I would say Kendrick Lamar and J.Cole (pretty big mainstream rappers) are amongst those who make rap/hiphop with integrity and originality

For sure :lolly:

🖤

Archived