Chromatica Remix: Everything We Know

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
18 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Arca just hosted a live and started singing ROM! Then someone commented that she should blink three times if she’s on the Remix album!

To no one’s surprise, she did blink thrice lol

17 hours ago, OysterBaby said:

OMG ashnikko just tweeted I’m not your plastic doll!!!

Thank youuu! Updated the OP :nick:

Also Bloodpop just liked a tweet asking for confirmation Re: Pabllo Vittar :firega:

Stephen
18 hours ago, sillynate said:

What kind of sound are we going to get? Will it be the og instrumentals with new people singing with Gaga or will it be whole new sounds too???

I think it's gonna be all new sounds! Full on remixes. It would be cool if a few of them incorporate the original instrumentals too but I'm not expecting that.

WhereIsLG7

unpopular opinion: i must be somehow tasteless, disconnected and all but absolutely none of these featured artists for the remix is my cup of tea :sweat: (except for a few bops by rina and charli maybe)

I tried to do a lil bit of research on their works but i think their songs are just 50-70% bland with almost monotonous singing. their stuff is just not clicking for me im sorry :bradley:

tho i might take back what I said IF the official remixes would really change my perspective on these to-be-featured and thriving artists. hope they get enough exposure towards their target listeners/audience

monketsharona

Wait AG Cook is involved ?

I mean isn't he a longtime friend and collaborator of SOPHIE ? 

That could literally mean new SOPHIE track ? 

Jose P
2 minutes ago, WhereIsLG7 said:

unpopular opinion: i must be somehow tasteless, disconnected and all but absolutely none of these featured artists for the remix is my cup of tea :sweat: (except for a few bops by rina and charli maybe)

I tried to do a lil bit of research on their works but i think their songs are just 50-70% bland with almost monotonous singing. their stuff is just not clicking for me im sorry :bradley:

tho i might take back what I said IF the official remixes would really change my perspective on these to-be-featured and thriving artists. hope they get enough exposure towards their target listeners/audience

Bland? Bree Runway bland? Shygirl bland?? Dorian Electra BLAND?? How could they be bland, their genre of music is literally all about exaggeration and maximalist sounds??

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Bland? Bree Runway bland? Shygirl bland?? Dorian Electra BLAND?? How could they be bland, their genre of music is literally all about exaggeration and maximalist sounds??

Idk but this sounds like an ARTPOP explosion waiting to happen :trollga:

Hopefully there's more Boys Noize Eurohouse and less pots and pans, PC, or electropop

Jose P
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Idk but this sounds like an ARTPOP explosion waiting to happen :trollga:

Hopefully there's more Boys Noize Eurohouse and less pots and pans, PC, or electropop

I was more confused by the OP saying “bland” nnn. Like I totally get some people not being into hyperpop/PC/bubblegum bass sound since it’s obviously not a super accessible sound, but “bland” is the last thing I would call it considering it’s often an assault on the senses :bear:

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Jose P said:

I was more confused by the OP saying “bland” nnn. Like I totally get some people not being into hyperpop/PC/bubblegum bass sound since it’s obviously not a super accessible sound, but “bland” is the last thing I would call it considering it’s often an assault on the senses :bear:

Bland is the new Busy

Stephen
22 hours ago, BROSEIDON said:

This has to be coming within a month. Too many people are talking.

I agree and it seems obvious that they're being told to post about it. Obviously they wouldn't be spilling unless they were authorized, they wouldn't wanna jeopardize their chance. It's an interesting promotional technique to have all these artists hinting (and outright claiming) their involvement to their respective followers before Gaga has even said a word. It feels almost like an underground secret project that we're getting sneak peaks at. It's exciting :flower:

Stephen
22 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Wait AG Cook is involved ?

I mean isn't he a longtime friend and collaborator of SOPHIE ? 

That could literally mean new SOPHIE track ? 

He's also close friend and main producer for Charli XCX, so it's likely for her track.

I honestly doubt we'll get the SOPHIE stuff, her family probably wants to control all posthumous releases. I'd love to be wrong though. :selena:

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, Stephen said:

honestly doubt we'll get the SOPHIE stuff, her family probably wants to control all posthumous releases. I'd love to be wrong though. :selena:

Her brother said that they will release her music in the future but doesn’t know what’s happening with Chromatica’s tracks 

WhereIsLG7

i pray and hope we get another slayage with the remix artwork

the album artwork is just absolutely legendary, hope it would match or at least does enough justice to this project

• Zilla unpinned this topic

Archived