💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Remix: Everything We Know

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen
15 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Omg, I love Ashnikko, it's great to see Team Gaga show her love. I really hope she gets a spot on Planet Chromatica. Her agressive style would be bonkers great on Stupid Love or maybe Plastic Doll or Replay. Ashnikko could bring more of the "giant cyborg breaking free of prison and destroying the city" energy from these visuals 

omg Ashnikko on Stupid Love would be crazy and totally change the vibe! :firega:

I'm hoping/praying that Skrillex remixes Plastic Doll since he's part of the album version I think he could do something really cool and crazy with it :gum: His recent remixes have been awesome and even his old Bad Romance remix still goes off.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Stephen changed the title to Chromatica Remix: Everything We Know
destructivelove
21 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I'm sorry but who the hell is Shygirl? Never heard of her.

Slime was coproduced by SOPHIE

zzzzzzz
On 5/22/2021 at 12:09 AM, the Devil of Pop said:

Omg, I love Ashnikko, it's great to see Team Gaga show her love. I really hope she gets a spot on Planet Chromatica. Her agressive style would be bonkers great on Stupid Love or maybe Plastic Doll or Replay. Ashnikko could bring more of the "giant cyborg breaking free of prison and destroying the city" energy from these visuals 

yes this will happen nice one

Dayman
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Do we think the album is ready?

No. As of a week ago Shygirl confirmed she had to work on her Sour Candy Remix this past week. So it’s likely that it’s close to being done but waiting on a few artists to record vocals or handle production. If I had to guess based off of what we know than another month of work to be totally done with the whole album. There’s likely a good number finished that are just alternate productions like the Haus Labs version of Babylon. So it’s possible we could get a single mid-late June and the full album in July on digital platforms with a preorder for physicals for around the holidays.

GagasEarCondom

Bad Bunny is a Gaga fan

Even though I never listen to his music

It would be cute?

He wanted to be on the album i remember

But Ashnikko would be killer

And omg Shygirl?? We gonna be BUMPIN in the clubs!

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Grigio Guy
On 5/17/2021 at 7:06 PM, Warhol Killer said:

Hoping that this will be a great remix compilation album like her first one, but more cohesive, or maybe like a "one long play" similar to Club Future Nostalgia. I probably said this a million times but I am hoping that there wouldn't be a feature on every song :sis: but all that aside, I am curious to what this would sound like and I am very excited with this project. :excited: 

I also hope there is a physical release! (to add to my collection lol) :party:

In b4 Chromatica: The Ultimate Edition containing a double limited edition pink splatter LP vinyl containing the album and the remix album. Kill me now :firega:

Religion is a product to sell.

BleepBloop

Arca just hosted a live and started singing ROM! Then someone commented that she should blink three times if she’s on the Remix album!

To no one’s surprise, she did blink thrice lol

sillynate

What kind of sound are we going to get? Will it be the og instrumentals with new people singing with Gaga or will it be whole new sounds too???

• Zilla unpinned this topic

Archived