💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Remix: Everything We Know

Stephen

Featured Posts

Gaga2645
18 minutes ago, Oreo said:

I don't think it's coming anytime soon though, ga has transitioned to Love for Sale mode already and is teasing that all over her socials and everything, I think it's shifted to come out before the tour or something.

I’m thinking that remix album will be this summer at the end of july as previously rumored and closer to tour there will either be droplet singles or an ep. They have to really drag this out and a remix album won’t hold i don’t think

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
41 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I’m thinking that remix album will be this summer at the end of july as previously rumored and closer to tour there will either be droplet singles or an ep. They have to really drag this out and a remix album won’t hold i don’t think

I realllly hope so :giveup: We know too much and have been teased too much for them to hold onto it another year :nooo: I don't even need any promo, she can stay in Jazz mode just drop the remix album on streaming pretty please :bradley:

danbekim

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Grigio Guy

I’m 99% sure Rina is gonna be in Fun Tonight not Free Woman. There are A LOT of F’s in Fun Tonight.

Religion is a product to sell.

GagasEarCondom

I hope Rina is on Sine From Above but Im being delusional

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Slovakialop

I'm sorry to be negative, but I'm not here for a remix album. I would really like to get hyped, but:

1° - I never liked remixes, they seem like worse versions of the original songs to me.

2° - I really hoped for a Gaga solo project, but this remix album is full of D-list artist who I (and the GP) don't care about.

3° - I wanted Gaga to continue with the era with a full Chromatica experience, and I feel that this will be just like Club Future Nostalgia: an album that will drop out of nowhere, with minimal promo and that will chart only 1 week on the B200.

So I really prefer to move on and make space for LG7 instead of releasing and album that half of the fandom won't like and the GP won't like (becouse let's be honest, only a minority likes listening to remixes).

So yeah, ....:selena:

Stephen
12 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

I’m 99% sure Rina is gonna be in Fun Tonight not Free Woman. There are A LOT of F’s in Fun Tonight.

I think it's FW because of this -

Grigio Guy
48 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I think it's FW because of this -

99% certain BloodPop has been trolling a good portion of this remix album tbh

Religion is a product to sell.

lady siwa
8 hours ago, Slovakialop said:

So I really prefer to move on and make space for LG7 instead of releasing and album that half of the fandom won't like and the GP won't like

On 5/17/2021 at 6:25 PM, Stephen said:

This thread is for Little Remixers and bad bitches only! :pawsup:

get out!! :fthis:

Stephen
11 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

99% certain BloodPop has been trolling a good portion of this remix album tbh

I don't think so :laughga:

• 2 weeks later...
AURAOFSHEISSE
On 6/10/2021 at 12:12 PM, Stephen said:

I think it's gonna be all new sounds! Full on remixes. It would be cool if a few of them incorporate the original instrumentals too but I'm not expecting that.

I hope so, I just hope that if it is blood is doing the production he can get the hyperpop sound the album(from what I can tell) is going for

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

President Biden

starting to think this is bigger than just a remix album (perhaps more an Act 2) considering how long it’s taken.

I got drunk

Tinnitus15

An insider said it might come this month or early august as a a surprise drop

• Zilla unpinned this topic

Archived