Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Apple Music adding lossless music to entire catalog at no extra cost

nexus

Featured Posts

Apple Music officially announced that it is bringing lossless music quality options to its entire catalog at no extra cost, starting in June. Apple says lossless quality will be available for more than 75 million tracks in the Apple Music library.

It is also launching support for Spatial Audio music with songs authored in Dolby Atmos. Users will be able to listen to select albums with an immersive 3D sound-space on AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max and Beats headphones with a H1 or W1 chip. Apple says thousands of Dolby Atmos songs will go live in June. 

Apple says it is partnering with artists including Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Kacey Musgraves and more for the initial launch of Dolby Atmos on Apple Music. They will be adding new Dolby Atmos tracks ‘constantly’ and featuring new additions with special playlists. Dolby Atmos format will be available for all headphones/speakers.

Apple Music will launch the new lossless and spatial audio features in June, alongside the release of iOS 14.6.

Source

thierryrreiht

Remember when we thought ARTPOP would have "holographic sound"? 

Well that's basically the Dolby Atmos feature. Hopefully they will be able to implement it on past albums too. 

Chromatica in Spacial Audio + Lossless.. This is tew mush!!!! 🤩

Zedd

They better make adding custom time synced lyrics available for users. I hate when it shows me default lyrics which are mispelled or wrongly synced

Dadru

AM keeps winning, hope they will release streaming numbers for their songs next

RAMROD

I am lookinh forard for new Earpods with this :sis:

But why will become my Spopify account?? i guess we will see...  :oops:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Zedd
9 minutes ago, nexus said:

What will become of Tidal after this :bear:

I don't like Tidal. I don't know how it it in other countries, but in mine I very often see Tidal ads with discounts, like Tidal Premium for 2zl for 2 months (1zl is like $0.25), so they're looking for customers, because no one wants to use their service. They're making these promotions like each month, with different prices and terms. For me it's intrusive marketing.

I used Spotify Premium for exactly two years, but in Dec 2020 I signed for Apple Music, because I have other Apple devices and now I would never change for any other streaming service. The only thing that bothers me are personalized playlists. They're not up to date. On Spotify you have New Music Friday and every week there are completely new songs, but on Apple Music there's New Music Mix where they give you about 20 songs which are new, but for you, because you've never listened to them, but they may be from 2018, 2019 or older.

RAMROD

IMHO the pricing is Tidal's downfall tbh. Like, $20+ for HiFi quality?

I am stanning for Bey, but I am not paying that money, sorry, fam! :bradley:

We will see how Apple's HiFi gonna cost. If it is about the same as Tidal, I won't likely get them as well 

Zedd
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

IMHO the pricing is Tidal's downfall tbh. Like, $20+ for HiFi quality?

I am stanning for Bey, but I am not paying that money, sorry, fam! :bradley:

We will see how Apple's HiFi gonna cost. If it is about the same as Tidal, I won't likely get them as well 

It's with no additional costs. $9.99

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Zedd said:

It's with no additional costs. $9.99

That is a great price, in this case, I am very interested!

JusKeepBreathin

Meh...

Amazon Music already has it including Atmos, Dolby Atmos and Sony 360RA.

And its with Unlimited starting Today.

https://www.engadget.com/amazon-music-unlimited-plans-hd-streaming-included-135249659.html

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

js4754394o9823

So iTunes exclusive are finally getting lossless versions? Cute

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Anderson123

Chromatica already sounds so clean perfect, imagine after this. Hope they do this for Born This Way and past albums as well.

1 hour ago, nexus said:

What will become of Tidal after this :bear:

A joke, just like since they launched it.

Better Day

Apple Music proving again it’s the best streaming service out there 

Together You And I!

Archived