💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When will BORN THIS WAY go DIAMOND world wide?

leoj

Featured Posts

I thought Born This Way is only 2x Platinum in the US? Every million copies is a X1 platinum right?

We were talking about TF, but yeah BTW is 2x.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

It can in the next decade or so as she releases more albums and people look back at it, but not in the near future.

"Never" is definitely not the case. It will thanks to the continued digitization of music, just not any time soon.

Certifications are country specific. In order for it to be (10 million copies) diamond, it would've had to have sold 10 million copies in the US, which it didn't. It went 4x platinum. Her and the fanbase can call it 'diamond' but that's misleading.

The only country it went diamond in is France, which is only 620k copies anyway.

BTW went 2x platinum in the U.S

no.. she was given a plaque? For selling 10 million during her european leg of THE MONSTER BALL because THE FAME hit 10 million WW

and The fame went 4x platinum in the U.S

If there were a worldwide diamond classification it would probably be for sales of around 25 million, then there would be about 50 albums from all time so classified i.e. a similar number as have been classified diamond in the US.

VforVendetta

According to shipment figures BORN THIS WAY shipped a total of 6.8 MILLION BY THE END OF 2011

the album due to touring and enhanced ww sales because of touring is likely to by at around 8 million life to date sales or a little over 8 million..

with her tour continually bringing in huge numbers., and as she continues to tour in foreign countries and soon the U.S.. how long until BORN THIS WAY THE ALBUM hits 10 million world wide becoming her 2nd album to top 10 million copies?

I don't think that the tour ecnchanced sales so much...

BTW went 2x platinum in the U.S

no.. she was given a plaque? For selling 10 million during her european leg of THE MONSTER BALL because THE FAME hit 10 million WW

and The fame went 4x platinum in the U.S

Like I said, there are no WW certifications. Her team can make up a plaque but there is no WW diamond certification. You can say she sold 10 million copies WW, but you can't say she has a diamond album.

And I know what BTW and TF were certified, I already mentioned that.

SomethingMore

Born This Way sold 8 million copies worldwide according to Interscope (6.5 mil according to MetaTraffic).

Some people are so delusional...

"mid 2013"

"in two years"

Are you fuc*ing kidding me? At least 7 years.

Dangerous Man

at least ahmm... I dunno.. it's barely being sold rn... :shrug:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

I don't think that the tour ecnchanced sales so much...

no one absolutely no one knows how many records she sold in countries that she toured in where music sales aren't tracked

VforVendetta

no one absolutely no one knows how many records she sold in countries that she toured in where music sales aren't tracked

You hype me now about the sales! :excited2:

Archived