other

DJWS hasn't spoken to Gaga about Act II

Louie

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Didn't he say something like "I talked to Gaga, you were heard" a couple weeks ago? Am I delusional? :saladga:

Aglaya
Just now, djBuffoon said:

Didn't he say something like "I talked to Gaga, you were heard" a couple weeks ago? Am I delusional? :saladga:

They talked a few weeks ago and planned to talk about ARTPOP & act II when she came back from Italy. He's now saying that they haven't met yet to do so.

could mean anything

Chesescake

I swear to God these producer need to stop using emoji nor everything will looks like trolling :fail:

littlepotter
Just now, djBuffoon said:

Yeah it's confusing. But we do know that they spoke, she tweeted about the album. He probably means they didn't have a long talk about it like he said they would

chaeri pls

A MESS

ARTPOP ACT II was the greatest collective fever dream ever

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Der Meister

He's a liar. He just want to stay relevant from his famous friend. Is RedOne that desperate? No.

They talked remotely and made plans to talk in person, I'm guessing this means they haven't actually met to talk yet.

Luke78619

Hmmm he might actually mean that he hasn’t spoken to Gaga since she returned from filming, seeing as he did previously say that he spoke with her 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Is RedOne that desperate? No.

Absolutely! RedOne is such a sweet-heart! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Chesescake
4 minutes ago, Leo said:

They talked remotely and made plans to talk in person, I'm guessing this means they haven't actually met to talk yet.

That's a positive way to thinking, and I hope it's true. If it not, Little Monstrosity shall cash him outside :neyde:

alsemanche

Hasn't she been in the US for like 2.5 days? did everyone expect them to talk as soon as she lands or what :derpga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived