💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS hasn't spoken to Gaga about Act II

Louie

Featured Posts

Phlop

Gaga doesn’t care about her current album, let alone one that’s 8 years old.

Lets move on.

BYE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

She just got back lmao let the lady take a breather before talking about a non immediate thing

PropaGaga

He just means they haven't spoken since she got back. But this project seems extremely unlikely, anyway. He's hinted as much, and said he'd rather work on a new record with her instead.

GagasEarCondom

Did yall really expect DJWS to be waiting for her at the airport with act II in his hands:ladyhaha:

She probably just wanna see her man and her children after everything

Just give her time

We will surly get act II in June:selena:

The Lead single will be TEA ft. Madonna 

Also I can only imagine what shes thinking in her head when BloodSquirt and PaulyD have that tension ever since Act II was brought up

But we must not give up clown hope regardless!

#JUSTICEFORTHENONEXISTANTACTII

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Ziggy
3 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Did yall really expect DJWS to be waiting for her at the airport with act II in his hands:ladyhaha:

She probably just wanna see her man and her children after everything

Just give her time

We will surly get act II in June:selena:

The Lead single will be TEA ft. Madonna 

Also I can only imagine what shes thinking in her head when BloodSquirt and PaulyD have that tension ever since Act II was brought up

But we must not give up clown hope regardless!

#JUSTICEFORTHENONEXISTANTACTII

Honestly yeah she was in Italy during the dog attack she’s probably just like lord almighty let’s snuggle and breath hahahaha

tylerjs

unsurprising. stop wondering about act ii and stop thinking DJWS has any pull in regards to Gaga. regardless of your feelings of him, he has no power or say in any of her works and seemingly has very little direct connection to her at this time anyway. hate to say it but ya gotta move on LMs :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

monketsharona

Let her breathe seriously, she has filmed non-stop fro th elast 3 months. 

They'll talk about it after some rest. Even if ARTPOP 2.0 happens I doubt it'll change anything if they meet today or in three weeks

Robo Ga

my thoughts:

a) he needs to stop responding to fans every single day there's no point

b) she JUST got back let her take a nap 

c) if he pesters her about it she will be annoyed and cancel it so fans should stop pestering him

d) ask yourself... is act II really a realistic thing for her to be working right now with Chromatica Ball + remix album  + HOG promo coming up 

🤖⚡️

The Z
52 minutes ago, Benji said:

I’m getting fed up of him to be honest.  Gaga’s just wrapped on a film, she’s still probably so shook about the dog napping, we can see she’s started smoking again which is probably related to stress and we have DJWS banging on about ACT 2 to add to it.  Can people just leave her alone and give her a break ffs

He didn't say anything though? 

js4754394o9823
33 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

He's doing it all for attention, methinks

Oh yeah, attention from LM

Nothing better than that... :huntyga:

33 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Gaga doesn’t care about her current album, let alone one that’s 8 years old.

Lets move on.

Yes she do

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
54 minutes ago, Benji said:

I’m getting fed up of him to be honest.  Gaga’s just wrapped on a film, she’s still probably so shook about the dog napping, we can see she’s started smoking again which is probably related to stress and we have DJWS banging on about ACT 2 to add to it.  Can people just leave her alone and give her a break ffs

Now he's the problem

Not 50k people who signed the petition...

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Cookie Tookie

We been knew. Idk why y’all assumed anything Act II oriented was coming. 

pussycat

Couldn’t DWJWS have picked her up at the airport? Or he could have waited for her at her home with Michel . Gaga has nothing else to do! She went on vacation for 3 months

Archived