💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New trailer for "The Me You Can’t See" featuring Stefani

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

PartySick

I have two totally different responses to this.

Me, as a Gaga stan watching this: protect Gaga :cryga: she deserves the best in life and I'm so proud she's outspoken about mental health. The stigma needs to disappear and people should feel comfortable being open about their experiences and feelings.

Me, as an MJ stan knowing this is made by Oprah: I wonder how long it'll be before these celebrities' personal tales of pain are painted as malicious and turned for clicks, attention, and profit :huntyga:

I'd leave Gaga these MJ lyrics when it comes to working with Oprah Winfrey:

"Watch the ones with the biggest smiles and idle jabbers, 'cause they're the backstabbers"

🖤

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
9 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

The fact that they used STEFANI and not GAGA makes it even more difficult to watch because she's gonna try to not be Gaga for once and let her inner self come out. I feel, the DOPE performance for youtube was her letting her self come out even if she was wearing the fake teeth to try to still be Gaga at a time she was almost at point break. If 5Ft2 didn't make you understand what she has to go through to be Gaga, then this may be one that can help you understand the amount of effort she has to make to keep going for the fans.

Honestly, even before 5'2, fans should know what Gaga's been through and how strong she is despite it all.

Marry the Night, all of ARTPOP and Joanne, 5'2, Chromatica, and everything in between? If people STILL don't get it, this isn't going to make them have any epiphanies about her being human.

🖤

Judas Society
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Honestly, even before 5'2, fans should know what Gaga's been through and how strong she is despite it all.

Marry the Night, all of ARTPOP and Joanne, 5'2, Chromatica, and everything in between? If people STILL don't get it, this isn't going to make them have any epiphanies about her being human.

It's sad to know that fans want nothing more than just to cheer for the persona and success but leave when it's not fun for them anymore.

Nathaniel Arven
19 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Can you stop saying we are torturing her every moment.We get it you don’t like LMS.

I love all the LM's from the GGD song contest, and those who are funny and spiritual, or political. You don't have to criticise the work of others like an entitled lil manager. And Yes man, we might have given Gaga hard moments with our constant complaining. 

Mother of Puppies
17 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Do we know when was this filmed?

I think it was this day

BA20-F7-F7-FE99-4-ABE-821-D-F006-B882118 9-B3-B6192-B54-B-41-B4-9-FDE-AAFD84-C88-

I think the hair looks a bit different- I think it could’ve also been at the beginning of this year... but maybe it wasn’t :laughga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

You don't have to criticise the work of others like an entitled lil manager.

:poot:And which work i am criticizing?I just said it cuz i've seen multiple quotes from the same account saying the same thing in every thread.And i've said it before that not all LMs are giving her hard time, at least in my opinion.I aint trying to be a "lil manager".So dont understand why you quoted me :)

GucciGa
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

:poot:And which work i am criticizing?I just said it cuz i've seen multiple quotes from the same account saying the same thing in every thread.And i've said it before that not all LMs are giving her hard time, at least in my opinion.I aint trying to be a "lil manager".So dont understand why you quoted me :)

I never said it was all LMs though...? Just the ones it applies to... Obviously :ohwell:

😇

Nathaniel Arven
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So dont understand why you quoted me 

Because for me you were defending the fact that criticising Gaga is OK. I understand your position on this person, but I never (ever) watch what people say to have an opinion on 'em in the first place. 

I'm saying that you can  dislike little complainers and also be there for genuine reasons. 

Spoiler

I quoted you because I can't help it... I quoted you because I'm bored. I quoted you for attention. I quoted you for the same reasons we're all posting stuff here. 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

Because for me you were defending the fact that criticising Gaga is OK.

i didnt say that or mean it.Just was kind of "annoyed"(nothing personal to the acc).

Nathaniel Arven
19 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

i didnt say that or mean it

Sorry for being offensive all the time. I shall not have come at you, and I know I'm kind of offensive sometimes. I hope you won't get bad energy from that, and have a great day. 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

Sorry for being offensive all the time. I shall not have come at you, and I know I'm kind of offensive sometimes. I hope you won't get bad energy from that, and have a great day. 

oh dont worry.it's okay  :heart::kiss: hope you're having a great day too 

Mother of Puppies

Everybody's got to love each other 

Lady Gaga Love GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived