Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New trailer for "The Me You Can’t See" featuring Stefani

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to New trailer for "The me you cant see" featuring Stefani
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Lumiere said:

The way she was holding back her tears. :noparty:

E1l5p-BAXo-Ac-Tv-Lc.jpg

:bradley:

Damon

I just recently started therapy and tkaing medication, it's nice to see icons like her standing and giving this matter a voice since for many years mental health wasn't a thing people would pay attention to

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to New trailer for "The Me You Can’t See" featuring Stefani
Stupid Oreo

Stefani era's really are the best and most important ones :bradley:

LittleMonster20

I just know this is gonna be deep. So brave of her to be open and vulnerable about this! I hope she’s doing better, she deserves it. :kara:
I think she’s going to describe her psychotic break and treatment in details here, I’m very curious about what she’ll say.

GucciGa

💔 Yeah y'all can watch that doc first and let me know how hard it is to watch. I don't have Apple TV anyway. 

Some of you need to watch and LISTEN to her a lot more than others anyway... 

😇

tylerjs

This is why I can never comment on “why doesn’t she do this, she should’ve done this, she failed because she didn’t do that”

our stefani has been hurting for so long, and still giving us so much of herself. we love you no matter what momma we got you girl :hug::heart:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived