Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My sour take on the SC IG update

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

What if, Gaga is filming a Sour Candy music video along with Blackpink and they are going to include it in the Remix album (a video album!!!!!) because it would be a great marketing strategy. To get the MV, one has to buy the Remix album. And they know that monsters and blinks would sell their kidneys for the MV.

10 million first week sales of Chromatica Remix :nooo:

MoonIight

She just uploaded the post to support Hags Labs. :bear: Give this era up to God already, it's over. :bear:

Sepsami

If there's actually music video coming for this song I'm gonna laugh :air:

LIT-RALLY a year too late? :messga:

CautiousLurker

I like how the less this fanbase gets, the more ambitious these kinds of takes become... I say while my daydreaming intensifies the more I procrastinate :vegas:

Levine

And then we wake up and realize we stan a woman who released 4 music videos in the last 45 years

FFXIV WhiteMage

SC will be like GUY but more successful.

both released after the hype of album launch. 

Bookmark me. :kara:

JoeMo

Remember back in 2010 when the Telephone video got postponed to March and we all thought that was leaving it too late.... :ladyhaha:

Seriously though, we won’t be getting a music video any time soon. I totally agree that a music video along with the remix album would be great, but it’s just not. going. to. happen. Gaga is most likely going to focus on C3C and either approve/reject the remix album for a release. If it does get released, don’t expect any crazy promo for it. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, MoonIight said:

She just uploaded the post to support Hags Labs. :bear: Give this era up to God already, it's over. :bear:

The era was over in 2020.

But remember how the Joanne piano version was released after everything was done and dusted with the Joanne era :bradley:

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, Levine said:

And then we wake up and realize we stan a woman who released 4 music videos in the last 45 years

She released 3 music videos in a single calendar year in 2020. The most she's done since 2011's 5. :giveup:

A MESS
39 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

She released 3 music videos in a single calendar year in 2020. The most she's done since 2011's 5. :giveup:

imagine doing the work you promised every 10 years tho lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Massive Monster

What if...

Gaga is not filming a music video

And released an album to promote Haus Labs :ohwell:

Kind regards

Quentin

You retained my attention I'm not drinking my coffee anymore

image_bonus_B_1204133608.thumb.jpg.4948c

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Archived