💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bill Gates had an affair + got rejected by 2 women

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Bill is described as once attending a presentation in 2006 held by a female Microsoft employee -- who must've left quite an impression ... because it's alleged, based on NYT sources familiar with the matter, that he emailed her right after to ask her to dinner.

He allegedly followed up with this, "If this makes you uncomfortable, pretend it never happened." Turns out, the woman did exactly that ... ghosting him and never responding.

There's another alleged incident the Times describes, in which Bill traveled to NYC with a woman who worked for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation ... where the two of them attended a cocktail party. The woman claims Bill lowered his voice and said, "I want to see you. Will you have dinner with me?" She says she laughed it off to avoid answering.

The Times -- citing current/former Gates employees -- goes on to describe general clumsy approaches toward women at work overtime, at times making people a little uncomfortable ... but noting he never seemed predatory with his advances, or abused his power.

On the flip side ... WSJ has its own report, claiming Bill was essentially forced to step down from Microsoft's board in recent years because of an extramarital relationship that came to light with a Microsoft engineer, who claimed to have hooked up with Bill for years.

A spokeswoman for Bill downplayed the Times' report, but didn't appear to outright deny the advances. She did, however, cop to Bill having an affair 20 years ago ... which she says ended amicably, and played no role in his decision to step down from Microsoft's board.

Source

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Who tf turns down Bill Gates? A clumsy little nerd with billions of dollars? Sh*t, I'll marry him if no one else will :vegas:

🖤

Shipper

Who would say no to Bill Gates? Educated women who knows they deserve better than being a side fling of a billionaire.

Good for them.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Pennywise

Well, if he's looking for a clown, I'm available :poot:
PotableComfortableImperatorangel-max-1mb

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bill Gates getting turned down multiple times, can this be what finally shuts up the "all women are gold-diggers" crowd, please? (It sadly won't but let me imagine)

⚡🐲

Chromatography

“but noting he never seemed predatory with his advances, or abused his power.”

bullsh!t. they were clearly unwanted and seemingly out of the blue advances from a billionaire with an incredible power imbalance. why can’t we call it like it is ever? it’s abuse of power and it is predatory.

FFXIV WhiteMage

Not amused. I can take a single guy that plays around rather than a committed individual cheating. 

Money really change a person (obv :billie:) but if he early on decided to live a life like that then he should at least set her wife free and let her have a second chance in love. :((((

PunkTheFunk
53 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

He allegedly followed up with this, "If this makes you uncomfortable, pretend it never happened." Turns out, the woman did exactly that ... ghosting him and never responding.

River

Billy use a willy don't be silly :bon:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Helxig

One of them should've accepted the date, worn a hidden camera and a wire, filmed his nasty sexual advances, and used the footage to blackmail him for millions of dollars, before selling the videos for even more money to every news outlet and ruining his name :ohwell:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimisaMonster

For some...being a billionaire ain't everything if you gotta look at HIM every morning :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Wet Fire

Aww, is he sad sitting among his billions because two women rejected him? I feel pity :yennefer: 

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

One of them should've accepted the date, worn a hidden camera and a wire, filmed his nasty sexual advances, and used the footage to blackmail him for millions of dollars, before selling the videos for even more money to every news outlet and ruining his name :ohwell:

God that would make an amazing movie, too.

Archived