šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bill Gates had an affair + got rejected by 2 women

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Hyoha
7 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i guess we werenā€™t there so we wouldnā€™t know. but anecdotally, superiors who have approached me made me uncomfortable and made subsequent interactions uncomfortable.Ā but like i said, we werenā€™t there, we donā€™t know what exactly happened, but that certainly doesnā€™t invalidate how i feel.

Not at all, Iā€™d just be more careful when accusing someone of predatory behavior, because that actually takes away from the seriousness of the original meaning of the word and from people who actually lost their jobs, entire careers or were even raped by their superior.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I am shook if this true. He looks like a man with goody two shoes, a family man, on the outside.

Since he did this twice, (or maybe more, we will never knoe), it will be hard to call this as "a slip", right?

We really can't judge a book by its covers :bradley:

Ā 

On the other hand, I also am curious, now, how freaky he is in bed because of this. He seems to have high libido? Or was this one of those wealthy men kink who enjoy conquering people as somekind of challenge?? So many questions, none of it were my bizness but still, I am curious :bradley:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ALGAYDO

Power to these ladies who turned him down. Lord knows I wouldā€™ve said yes in a heartbeat lolĀ 

Archived